Collapse
This topic is closed.
X
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• [Question] Summer Nightastic Merchandise? (Merged)

I checked ebay, nothing yet.

I would love to see if they come out with those 4 tumblers in a package with the Summer Nightastic theme. All those who are going can we get some shots of the merch, if any. Thanks!
    Last edited by NeverNeverland; 06-13-2009, 09:17 AM. Reason: title change

Summer Nightastic Merchandise?

Does DL plan to release any Nightastic merchandise? Shirts? Mugs? Summer Nightastic CD? :-)

Comment

Re: Summer Nightastic Merchandise?

At the moment the plan just seems to be pushing 'glow'. Hopefully we'll get some new lightchaser designs at least.
      "If we cut the budget are you going to be the one standing at the exit explaining to guests why the ride they just rode is a piece of crap?" - - John Lasseter

Comment

Originally posted by Wally View Post
        At the moment the plan just seems to be pushing 'glow'. Hopefully we'll get some new lightchaser designs at least.
        What is that?

I was hoping for some shirts or music....

Comment

It was a madhouse and I think they may be pushing some merchandise but as it was a bad night for being in parks I was more interested in not smashing anyone else last night. I think they will have some merchandise.

Comment

Re: Request: Can Someone Post Pictures of Summer Nightastic Merchandise?

hoping someone got pics of the merch if any. Thanks

Comment

time to magically merge this thread with mine! ;o)

http://micechat.com/forums/disneylan...rchandise.html
              Last edited by Micoofy Duck; 06-13-2009, 03:41 AM.

Comment

I'd do anything to have Fantasmic! merchandise once more! They've come up with some pretty cool pins in recent years, but I'd kill for a shirt or something.

Also, is it just me or have the glow toys become more generic over recent years. I seemed to remember some very cool Tinkerbell glow wands (expose to light, not battery operated) and Mickey icon shaped toys that were far more Disney specific. This may have been ten years ago though...
                sigpic

Comment

I hope they release a summer nightastic soundtrack. It could have Fantasmic, the new Electrical Parade music, Magical, and the song from Pixie Hollow.
                  - Adventure Is Waiting -

"We're going to take you out of this world of reality for a visit to the most fantastic of all the worlds of fantasy." - Walt Disney

Comment

They now have the Mickey balloons which are inside of the clear round balloons, with an LED light inside them that changes colors. Those were selling pretty well. Never did find out how much they were though..

Comment

Originally posted by AaronInCal View Post
                      They now have the Mickey balloons which are inside of the clear round balloons, with an LED light inside them that changes colors. Those were selling pretty well. Never did find out how much they were though..
                      If you have to ask then they're too expensive.

Comment

Yep, hopefully they will release at least the soundtracks again.

Didn't Disneyland have a policy at one time (maybe they still do) where if a kid lost his balloon they would replace it? Something I remember hearing but it's probably a rumor. However, if true, I wonder if they honored it for these balloons.
                        Stalking is when two people go for a long romantic walk together but only one of them knows about it.

Comment

$12 each.

Comment

Originally posted by DisneyIPresume View Post
                            $12 each.
                            O_O

Yeah... at that ridiculous price, any kids I may eventually have aren't going to get any balloons. That's just... so... :bang:

That's bad, even for Disney.

Comment

Like someone already said, they are $12. The light is supposed to last 10 - 14 days....but what happens if the helium doesn't last that long. Then it's just a fun cat toy. They look pretty cool, but I was much more impressed with them as a bunch of 30. When seperated from the pack, they loose a little luster.
                              Preserving Your Memories on DVD

Comment

Ad Widget

Collapse
                              Working...
                              X