Announcement

Collapse
1 of 2 < >

Registrations

New user registrations are verified at least once per day. Thank you for your patience.
2 of 2 < >

Your Assistance Please

We need your help to battle spammers and also to keep our community user friendly.
PLEASE BE KIND TO OTHERS - Refrain from personal attacks. Avoid politics and harsh language whenever possible. If someone is violating our simple rules, DO NOT confront them, simply report the post.
STOP SPAMMERS - Report the post. DO NOT respond to them.

2017 is a year of renewal for us, we have lots of exciting changes on the way for you, but we don't have time to deal with trolls and spammers. If you find yourself suspended and need to plead your case, you will need to do so after your suspension. We are happy to address your concerns if you made a simple mistake. However, please note that those with a history of bad behavior and pushing our rules to the limit will not be given the courtesy of a reply.

MiceChat offers a number of ways for you to communicate and get involved. We offer Facebook Groups and Pages, Twitter, Instagram and Pinterest accounts. We have a front page filled with amazing content. We offer weekly meetups in the parks. Meets and events all over the world. Podcasts and videos. And we continue to maintain forums for your posting convenience. But with all those options, we can't be everywhere all the time. We need YOUR help. Please don't poke the trolls. Report posts and leave reputation. We'll do our best to keep the forums clean and active, but we can't do so without your help.

Thank you for your support folks, it's going to be a really fantastic year in the MiceChat world.
See more
See less

Is Hooks Point Ever Open???

Collapse

Ad Widget

Collapse
This topic is closed.
X
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• [Question] Is Hooks Point Ever Open???

Has anyone been to Hooks Point over at the Disneyland Hotel lately? My wife and I have tried to eat there twice in the past few months and each time we get there it isnt open. Has anyone been there lately? I hope it doesn't go the way of Yambuki.
    Looking for a great podcast about Walt Disney World and Disneyland; Check out our latest episode of WEDway Radio at http://www.wedwayradio.com

Follow WEDway Radio on Twitter

Re: Is Hooks Point Ever Open???

I have heard that Hooks Point will be closing due to budget cuts... I personally have only seen it open 1 time since Dec. 2005
    Known in most other circles as "HauntedOne999"

"There's a Great Big Beautiful Tomorrow!"

Disneyland CM Dec. 2005 - May 2007

Comment

We had dinner there for new years eve 2008 and I heard it was closing soon after, but it is still listed on the DL hotel dining site. so i dunno.....
      sigpicI reject your reality and substitute my own

Comment

According to the fine CM's at Disney Dining (714-781-DINE), Hook's Pointe is open Wed thru Sun starting at 5:30pm (closed Mon & Tues).

Bon Apetite!

Comment

It was supposed to close for refurbishment and me and Calvin ate there in May if I remember right. Check with dining for the hours as special events and other things can close any restaurant in DLR or WDW for the night. They have great food but the disabled elevator is very slow.

Comment

Yes, I just had dinner there last Sunday. The food was excellent, but I would have preferred a corn dog from Disneyland. =D

Comment

Originally posted by OldSchoolMickey View Post
              According to the fine CM's at Disney Dining (714-781-DINE), Hook's Pointe is open Wed thru Sun starting at 5:30pm (closed Mon & Tues).

Bon Apetite!
              Looks like the same hours Yamabuki had immediately prior to its closing......

Comment

Ad Widget

Collapse
              Working...
              X