Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

When does HMH typically begin, and Halloweentime start?

Collapse

Ad Widget

Collapse
This topic is closed.
X
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• [Question] When does HMH typically begin, and Halloweentime start?

We are pondering a trip at the end of September, and wondered if HMH will begin in September, or if they'll hold off and debut on Friday, Oct 2nd. We'd like to avoid the UEA crowds on Oct 1 - 4, so we're thinking about the weekend prior to that - but wondered if HM would be closed, or if they would have re-opened it prior to that.

Related question - does HalloweenTime typically begin at the same time HMH opens? We may be able to see some of the decorations in late September, but my guess is that it wouldn't start until Oct 1 or 2nd...

Does anyone have record of when these two events occurred in prior years?

Thanks!

Re: When does HMH typically begin, and Halloweentime start?

hmm, it seems like it would start in the beginning of October, but that is just my thought, not how it may actually be.
    I went mid-October last year, and while I love DL in its regular state and the regular HM, Halloweentime and HMH are pretty cool.

Comment

Its being said that HMH will not go up this year because of the HM 40th anniversary event, but it is still a rumor.
      Disneyland - Since 1995
      Walt Disney World - 2010
      Tokyo Disneyland - 2015
      Hong Kong Disneyland - 2015
      Disneyland Paris - ????

Comment

IF the HMH is used, if I remember correctly HM usually goes down for the overlay mid to late September. The Halloween decorations also begin going up the end of September if I'm not mistaken.

Help me get more security in Pingvinivlle! Click here!

Originally posted by AGhostFromThePast
        all you need to know about the mommy stick is.. out of all the bad things that could happen to you... it's right between wetting yourself and death.

Comment

I believe that last year Halloweentime officially started on September 26th, the last Friday of the month. Haunted Mansion Holiday also officially opened, though soft openings were being held Wednesday and Thursday. So it's possible things will kick off late September once again.
          Interested in visions fantastic of Disneyland?
          Check out my albums on Flickr by clicking here!

Comment

The HM normally is shut down the day after Labor Day. Is then changed into hmh, and two weeks later the HM reopens as the hmh.
            It is not known positively like others have stated, whether or not hmh will be held this year, since it is the 40th Anniversary for The Haunted Mansion.
            I would like to see the HM kept as just that this year. Partly for it's anniversary sake, and partly because I despise and loathe nbc taking over the HM.
            Follies of the Living..............Concerns of the Dead

Comment

As much as I love HMH, I just get so worn out of it because of how long it lasts. Last year, it opened on Sept. 26th. I don't know if it's easy for them to do, but I wish they would start it later and then end it sooner.

Comment

Ad Widget

Collapse
              Working...
              X