This topic is closed.
X
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• [Idea] Annual Pass payment plan

Me and my family live about 3 1/2 hours away from disneyland in Las Vegas and have asked the question of why they don't make the annual pass payment plan available to people say within 500 miles away from Disneyland. I think it would make sense, our pass ran out and can't afford the full price x 4. Anybody else have any comments or opinions on this?

Re: Annual Pass payment plan

Well first, you really live about four to five hours away driving at the Posted Limits and depending on traffic - unless of course you want to tell NHP and CHP that you're driving that fast to get to Disneyland and back... They will be glad to keep their eyes out for you, hiding over there behind that bridge abutment with a radar gun...

When they first started the payment plan it was supposed to be "Southern California Only" living in 90000 through 93599 (the usual area for the "Two-fer Offer" every spring) - but they would sign up anyone, even though your address clearly showed you were not supposed to get the deal they would gladly take your money and sign you up. :greedy:

Then they changed their mind and/or Legal got involved, and they gave all the out-of-area people their passes for payments already made (they won the lottery :yea: ) - but all the locals living in the proper Zip Codes didn't get the same deal. :yuck: Keep sending in those checks or seeing the automatic payments on your credit card statements.

I'd love to know the reasoning behind that, but it's over and done with. If you don't live in the immediate area, they won't let you do the payment plan.

You'll have to bite the bullet and put it on a credit card, or get a loan from Grandma - call it an advance on your Christmas Present. (Then save up like crazy and surprise her, take her with you to Disneyland for Christmas this year.)

--<< Bruce >>--
    There's No Place Like 127.0.0.1

Comment

Why does WDW allow the discounts to be for the whole state of Florida but here you have to be a resident of another country (Baja California) or southern Californian.

Comment

The population of Florida is less than the populafion of Southern California. They simply cannot afford to offer it statewide. Its marketing.

Comment

Also, with the 500 mile limit within Disneyland, what if you live 501 miles? How specific could you get? And if other states are getting it, why don't they just extend it to more.

I think the best solution is just for the zip codes. It simplifies things. Unfortunately, the best solution is to make APs more difficult to help alleviate overcrowding, not make them more accessible.
          It's a Zip-A-Dee-Doo-Dah...Tip for Today!

Comment

I didn't want to start a whole topic for this, so I hope someone sees it and can answer.

I just got a Premium Annual Pass and I was reading through all the discounts available. (There's SO many. ) And I noticed there are discounts available for Dodger tickets.

A bunch of my friends from work are planning to go to a game next month. We're all pooling our money and someone is going to buy them.

Now, my question is I probably won't be the one personally buying them. I noticed on the website all you have to do is enter the Promo code provided and it applies the discount. Do I need to be the one buying the tickets and showing proof that I'm an AP holder? Or can anyone just enter the code?

Thanks!

Comment

From what I recall, YOUR code (AP #) and YOUR info on the ticket order.

Comment

Originally posted by bighoss6676 View Post
                Anybody else have any comments or opinions on this?

Yeah, there are about THIRTY pages on various threads about this very subject.

Try doing a search and you'll have plenty of comments and opinions...

Comment

Originally posted by Princess Jasmine View Post
                  I didn't want to start a whole topic for this, so I hope someone sees it and can answer.

I just got a Premium Annual Pass and I was reading through all the discounts available. (There's SO many. ) And I noticed there are discounts available for Dodger tickets.
                  OOOO:
                  Seriously? This makes me want to buy a Premium AP even more. xDD
                  For certain you must be lost to find the places that can't be found. Elseways, everyone would know where it was.

Comment

Originally posted by Princess Jasmine View Post
                    *Ahem...* AND Angels tickets.

Comment

Ad Widget

Collapse
                    Working...
                    X