This topic is closed.
X
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• [Question] Your Favorite All-Time Dark Ride

Because there are so many choices I decided not to make it a Poll but what would you say is your all-time favorite DLR dark ride (past or present). Hybrid's (i.e. splash mountain) are acceptable.

Mine is Space Mountain circa 1980's when the people mover used to run alongside the attraction, there was that cool pixelated view of space via the giant monitor in the loading bay, and in the queue guests had a huge, albeit noisy, open view into the attraction.

Re: Your Favorite All-Time Dark Ride

POTC

:thumbup:

Comment

Pure dark ride: Snow White
      Hybrid: Haunted Mansion

Our revels now are ended. These our actors, As I foretold you, were all spirits and Are melted into air, into thin air: And, like the baseless fabric of this vision, The cloud-capp'd towers, the gorgeous palaces, The solemn temples, the great globe itself, Yea, all which it inherit, shall dissolve And, like this insubstantial pageant faded, Leave not a rack behind. We are such stuff As dreams are made on, and our little life Is rounded with a sleep. mycroft16 on Twitter

Comment

Well, the most fun Dark Ride for me is Toy Story Midway Mania. However, as far as traditional dark rides go, Peter Pan and Mr. Toad share the honor.

Comment

Definitely Pirates. :captain:

However, I do have a soft spot for Inner Space, too.
          Me (Jen) , DH , DD (7) , DD (4) , Belle , Kiara , Fuzzy & Fluffy (Fuz & Fluff are actually fancy rats, but there isn't a rat smiley)

DLR trips - '93, '94, '95 (14), '97 (3), '98, '10 (PPH)...maybe another trip at end of 2010 or in 2011
          WDW trips - '92 with parents & sister, '96 with extended family (there were 18 of us!), & 2000 with DH...next planned for 2012 or 2013
          Disney Cruise Line - hoping sometime in 2013 or 2014...waiting for the Disney Wonder to arrive in CA!

Comment

Of the traditional style dark rides my favorite is Snow White.

Comment

YoHo...POTC!

Comment

Of the Fantasyland dark rides, pinocchio is my favorite. I love the carnival scene.

Comment

SPACE MOUNTAIN WEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE EEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE EEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE EEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE EEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE I JUST LOVE IT:yea:
                  Follow me on Twitter @hurricanefreak

"hope for the best plan for the worst"

Comment

inner space for yesterland
                    Mr. Toad for current
                    sigpicI reject your reality and substitute my own

Comment

I have to go with either Space Mountain v2005 or POTC. Both AMAZING attractions.
                      "I am he as you are he as you are me and we are all together"

Comment

Pinocchio and Space!
                        :thumbup: I'm back MiceChat:yea:

Comment

POTC and Space
                          Can't wait for May 2011!:yea:

Comment

My answer is in my signature ...... I love as well POTC.
                            Follies of the Living..............Concerns of the Dead

Comment

Depends on what "dark ride" means.

1. A ride in the dark - Then Space Mountain is my favorite.

2. An indoor ride in a vehicle past dioramas - Pirates

3. An indoor ride in a vehicle that isn't in the water and isn't a Doom Buggy (I think this is the most common connotation of "dark ride") - Mr. Toad, but I don't really like any of them very much.

Comment

Ad Widget

Collapse
                              Working...
                              X