Announcement

Collapse

Gumball Rally 2018

Tickets are selling fast! Act now to reserve your spot. http://micechat.com/events/rally
See more
See less

New use for the Inoventions building...

Collapse
This topic is closed.
X
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• [Idea] New use for the Inoventions building...

Should the Inoventions Dream Home be closed and should they use the building to make a second track (posibbly more or less thrilling) for Space Mountain? It would make the lines shorter.
    Yes or no?
    Yes
    16.28%
    No
    81.40%
    Don't really care
    2.33%
    "Crowded classrooms and half-day sessions are a tragic waste of our greatest national resource - the minds of our children." -Walter Elias Disney

SEE MOM! Even Walt Disney thought school was bad!

Twitter http://twitter.com/dogtherock
    YouTube http://www.youtube.com/user/dogtherock
    Facebook http://www.facebook.com/waltdisneyscaliforniaadventure
    (Look at the URL i got for Facebook

Re: New use for the Inoventions building...

A) Space Mountain gets excellent riders per hour. It loads twelve people every eight to fifteen seconds.

B) Waste of valuable space (no pun intended)

Sorry, I don't think it's the greatest use of the Innoventions building.

Comment

Just bring back America Sings and I'd be happy.

Comment

Cool idea, but I'm gonna have to say no thanks - if there were lots and lots of space in Tomorrowland, it'd be awesome to have another track, but as things are, I'd rather see the space used for an original dark ride.

Comment

You know, I could actually see it working, by having the launch sequence transport you to the building and placing the re-entry tunnel on the opposite side of the loading area as the other and moving the storage area, but I don't think I'd want it to happen.

Comment

As much as I think it would be neat to have a second Space Mountain track, I believe a new attraction would be better suitable.

Comment

Originally posted by aimster View Post
              Just bring back America Sings and I'd be happy.

Or Carousel of Progress. I think Innovations is a complete waste of space, it's just one big advertisement.

Crazy Works For Me!

Comment

NO more thrill rides, period, end of story. Give me an attraction that everybody can go on, from the smallest toddler to the oldest grandparent. An attraction that doesn't turn anybody away because of a height requirement or if it's too thrilling would be ideal.

Comment

I want something other than Innoventions, but not another Space Mountain.

Comment

I voted no, because I would prefer to see a new ride attraction.
                    Follies of the Living..............Concerns of the Dead

Comment

If I was forced to keep the building then I would encourage a combination of the Planetarium concept pitched by another member earlier, along with the various future science concepts discussed off and on occasionally. I don't mind the theme of Innoventions, just the manner in which it is displaying it. It could be an anchor to the theme of Tomorrowland. Instead it sits idly as a joke, a sad reminder of what could have been.
                      "Happiness is a Low Water Level"

sigpic

"Creating magical memories and making Managers cry since 1955!"

Comment

It is time for the aging Innoventions building to go away and give up its space for a new E-Ticket attraction. NO ONE goes into Innoventions It is a huge waste of space. If they want to renovate Tomorrowland, Innoventions & Honey I Shrunk the Audience both need to be removed and Astro Jets and People Mover need to be restored. Switching Autopia to electric would also be a great upgrade.
                        MiceChat 101: Be NICE! If you don't play well with others, you are in the wrong sandbox.

Find us on Facebook: .

How do you support MiceChat? Join MiceChat GOLD!,
                        Save

Comment

I just think an update of the exhibits would be great.
                          Ive seen the Healthy U things for the longest time and while its interesting,Its not really good for younger kids.
                          I also strongly disagree with guitar hero and other games inside there.I can play that at home I want a reason to go inside innoventions.I just think its sad that disney's idea of an attraction based on technology is to throw a playstation in there and some TV's.

Comment

I'm ready for DL to bring back the Carousel of Progress, or America Sings. Those were great attractions.

Comment

I voted don't care. But it would be nice to see something new an more creative. Notice how they just take u into the home now, and skip the intro? And someone posted that it's just one big advertisment, and I couldn't agree more

Comment

Working...
                              X