This topic is closed.
X
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• [Question] Most Underrated Ride/Attraction

What do you guys think is the most underrated ride/attraction at disneyland. in my opinion, the buzz lightyear laser ride is really fun, with short wait times and is great for kids
    Disneyland will never be completed. It will continue to grow as long as there is imagination left in the world. ~Walt Disney

Re: Most Underrated Ride/Attraction

Finding Nemo Submarine Voyage

Comment

I've heard it's fun, last time i went, the wait was like an hour. i figured it couldn't be anything special, but then people started telling me how fun it was, i'll definetly go on it next time, in fact i will be there on june 30th!
      Disneyland will never be completed. It will continue to grow as long as there is imagination left in the world. ~Walt Disney

Comment

I think that the Tiki Room is underated. It is great for kids and it is a great place to rest and dodge the heat. Also considering its age, it is a pretty good show. Speaking of shows, don't miss the Billy Hill show at the Golden Horseshoe.

Comment

Originally posted by toemblem View Post
          I think that the Tiki Room is underated. It is great for kids and it is a great place to rest and dodge the heat. Also considering its age, it is a pretty good show. Speaking of shows, don't miss the Billy Hill show at the Golden Horseshoe.
          I completely agree with this. I had a couple friends who had passes that never saw the Tiki Room before I took them in there (said it sounded boring and whatnot). They love it now.

Comment

Casey Jr is my favourite ride and under rated.

Comment

Mr Toad... to me it's literally pure fun.
              "Happiness is a Low Water Level"

sigpic

"Creating magical memories and making Managers cry since 1955!"

Comment

Originally posted by techskip View Post
                Mr Toad... to me it's literally pure fun.
                Same, i LOVE mr.toad. the line when i went was like 2-3 minutes. it is so good not to wait, compared to other rides nearby (cough peter pan hour wait cough)

Comment

small world

Comment

Originally posted by ICe101 View Post
                    Finding Nemo Submarine Voyage
                    Agreed! Despite all the criticism it gets, I get chills every time I ride it from the fact I'm riding on a submarine.

Comment

Pinocchio's Daring Journey and Snow White's Scary Adventures, I always see people coming up with ideas to replace it with some other animated movie ride. It needs a few updates(witch are apperantly coming!), but not a replacement.

Comment

If this includes DCA id say The Maliboomer, even if people complain that it's an "eyesore", its a really fun ride, with a great view of the park, and a TINY line every time.

And here comes all the Maliboomer-hater posts....
                        Check out my Trip Reports on Youtube!

Comment

Originally posted by Austin View Post
                          If this includes DCA id say The Maliboomer
                          I think I can agree with that.

For Disneyland, I'd say The Many Adventures of Winnie the Pooh. I've never watched anything relating to Winnie the Pooh, yet I still really enjoy this ride. :blush:

Comment

I'm going to go with the Mark Twain. For most people it's more of a set dressing than an attraction, but I've had a great time whenever I board. I particularly enjoy riding at night when there's no Fantasmic. New Orleans Square looks great from the top level!
                            Interested in visions fantastic of Disneyland?
                            Check out my albums on Flickr by clicking here!

Comment

I'll second a vote for the Tiki Room. But the one thing that I never miss and took me a long time to find out about is Billy Hill at the Golden Horshoe!

Comment

Ad Widget

Collapse
                              Working...
                              X