Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Is Thursday, June 18th a blockout date for Deluxe or not?

Collapse

Ad Widget

Collapse
This topic is closed.
X
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• [Question] Is Thursday, June 18th a blockout date for Deluxe or not?

I'm getting conflicting information. The disneyland.com website and the 781-4565 number say it is not, but the Passholder Benefits card says that it is. Which one is correct?

Re: Is Thursday, June 18th a blockout date for Deluxe or not?

According to the annual passholders site - the only blockout dates in June 2009 are Saturdays.
    "If you don't know how to draw, you don't belong in this building" - John Lasseter 2006

Comment

That's weird that they have a blockout day on Thursday, in the middle of the week, is it JUST Thursday??

Comment

According to the Cast Member Reference Guide, you are good to go...not blocked out!

Comment

Thursday is not a blocked out date for Deluxe.
          "You are watching FOX"

Comment

Originally posted by ALIASd View Post
            According to the annual passholders site - the only blockout dates in June 2009 are Saturdays.
            That's my info as well, and my kids have been deluxe for the past two years. I'm looking right at the block out dates that they included with the renewal form, and it only shows Saturdays in July and August. Annnnd...fourth of July weekend. Deluxe is WIIIIIIDE open for tomorrow and the kids are coming hoping to see Kobe.

But the two Socal passes seem to be blocked out.

Comment

Could it be a last minute change due to the Lakers?

Comment

Originally posted by BestBeatingHeart View Post
                Could it be a last minute change due to the Lakers?
                That would be odd, as locals would probably be the most interested in going. Heck, I know I'll be there.

Comment

one quick question, my souther california pass expires the 25th, if i buy a select annual pass tomorrow, do i get in free?
                  "Walt Disney World may have more than Disneyland, but Disneyland has quality, and quality triumphs over quantity" -DL_CRAZE

Comment

Yes, if you buy an AP on a blackout date (I'm guessing you'll stick with your current choice), it's still good for admission that day.

Comment

if i buy it at ralphs or vons, does it still let me in that day free?
                      "Walt Disney World may have more than Disneyland, but Disneyland has quality, and quality triumphs over quantity" -DL_CRAZE
                      __________________________________________________________

Comment

Not quite sure about that one, as the closest Vons or Ralphs to me is something like 300 miles away, lol. Maybe read the fine print?

Comment

I think its the day you get it validated at the Parks, with the ones from Vons/ Ralphs
                          WELCOME ABOARD
                          THE DISNEYLAND MONORAIL SYSTEM!

Comment

Ad Widget

Collapse
                          Working...
                          X