Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Disneyland WalkThru Video's?

Collapse

Ad Widget

Collapse
This topic is closed.
X
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
new posts

  • [Question] Disneyland WalkThru Video's?

    Hiya folks! Being this my first offical post on the legendary MiceAge forums, I ask for answers to a few questions! After discovering the faithful Disneyland Sing-a-long video's, I wondered if their we're any videos (avaible to buy and/or download) of Disneyland. What I mean by this is, as seen in the videos, you can see bits and pieces of Disneyland itself, even glimpses into rides. I was hopping their may be similiar videos..but in the 1st person sense of things. If anyone does know of such videos, please share! )

    Many Thanks!

    ~Ban

  • #2
    Re: Disneyland WalkThru Video's?

    There's a few out there you can buy, best luck is checking out Amazon.com.

    For example Modern Marvels: Walt Disney World is a good one. Travel channel covered Disneyland and Walt Disney World in Behind the Scenes Disneyland and Behind the Scenes Walt Disney World (Youtube it up, the entire thing is uploaded on it). Walt Disney Treasures Disneyland Secrets, Stories and Walt Disney Treasures Disneyland USA (because one of them is a major collectible and limited edition, it costs a bit to get). Also you can youtube up Samantha Brown Disney Favorites, another travel channel episode of WDW. Discovery did a Walt Disney World Undiscovered in HD and there's a documentary of Walt Disney's life (Walt the man behind the myth). All very cool, finding some of them is a challenge as I have learned. Good Luck and enjoy.

    Comment


    • #3
      Re: Disneyland WalkThru Video's?

      I think that Exctinct Attractions Club does a nice job of documenting rides and walk throughs. They are on the net...just google them.

      Comment


      • #4
        Re: Disneyland WalkThru Video's?

        Well I saw one cool one from the 90s!
        [ame=http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=jwEEDKvJ22g]YouTube - Classic Disneyland Tour ? 1 ? Goofy Tinkerbell Donald Duck[/ame]
        Part2:
        [ame=http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=-hvJNuCe4WQ&feature=related]YouTube - Classic Disneyland Tour ? 2 ? Mickey Mouse Tinkerbell Pluto[/ame]
        Disneyland's closed for all of 2011. See you in 2012. Snow White is now a water ride, Matterhorn has a fullsize basketball court where the Clippers have relocated to, and King Arthur's Carousel is suspended 250ft. in the air.
        Enjoy it while it lasts! LOL!

        Proud Premium Passholder

        What happened to the old Disney movie opening? The new ones just too long and not classic.

        Comment


        • #5
          Re: Disneyland WalkThru Video's?

          Many thanks to all of you! I do infact own the Disneyland Secrets Collectable Tin DVD, very awesome. I didn't really want to resort to Youtube, do to not so great quality. I will check out Extinct Attratctions club, and thanks JJ for the video clips! :bow:

          Comment


          • #6
            Re: Disneyland WalkThru Video's?

            Originally posted by Ban88 View Post
            Hiya folks! Being this my first offical post on the legendary MiceAge forums, I ask for answers to a few questions! After discovering the faithful Disneyland Sing-a-long video's, I wondered if their we're any videos (avaible to buy and/or download) of Disneyland. What I mean by this is, as seen in the videos, you can see bits and pieces of Disneyland itself, even glimpses into rides. I was hopping their may be similiar videos..but in the 1st person sense of things. If anyone does know of such videos, please share! )

            Many Thanks!

            ~Ban
            You know, I think I may film something like this week. Anything you want in particular?

            Comment


            • #7
              Re: Disneyland WalkThru Video's?

              NO WAY! That would be awesome...Well as a Major DL fan, I'd say everything, but keeping in mind of camer storage..I'd like to see, perhaps a quick run around of the park? Like somethng to watch everymorning and doing a walk around of the park, taking in all the sights and scenery. But if thats too difficult, I'd suggest Splash Mountain, Matterhorn, Big Thunder and Indiana. But hey, if you can, I'd be in a super big debt. Have fun at Dl too!

              Comment


              • #8
                Re: Disneyland WalkThru Video's?

                YouTube really isn't as bad a choice as you think. There are plenty of great channels out there that seem to accomplish just what you're looking for. And the quality, in general, is pretty darn good (especially now that people are making use of the HD capabilities of YouTube)

                I actually have a fair collection of "park experience" videos in my channel, here's just a couple that I felt came out above the rest:

                [ame=http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=S9rB3pKbao8&feature=channel_page]YouTube - The Twilight Zone Tower Of Terror (Full Attraction Experience) At Disney's California Adventure[/ame]

                [ame=http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=TNbCiVtV5Kk&feature=channel_page]YouTube - Sleeping Beauty Castle Walk-Thru Attraction[/ame]

                [ame=http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=l6jBGi0xcj0&feature=channel_page]YouTube - Big Thunder Mountain Railroad (Full Attraction Experience)[/ame]

                And just because this one always makes me laugh......
                [ame=http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=mCEeSfmFcJo&feature=channel_page]YouTube - Pluto Chasing Pigeons at Disneyland![/ame]

                Comment


                • #9
                  Re: Disneyland WalkThru Video's?

                  Originally posted by Ban88 View Post
                  NO WAY! That would be awesome...Well as a Major DL fan, I'd say everything, but keeping in mind of camer storage..I'd like to see, perhaps a quick run around of the park? Like somethng to watch everymorning and doing a walk around of the park, taking in all the sights and scenery. But if thats too difficult, I'd suggest Splash Mountain, Matterhorn, Big Thunder and Indiana. But hey, if you can, I'd be in a super big debt. Have fun at Dl too!
                  I'll see what I can do.

                  Comment


                  • #10
                    Re: Disneyland WalkThru Video's?

                    There is a podcast called Bringing Disneyland Home with a ton of ride-throughs.

                    Comment


                    • #11
                      Re: Disneyland WalkThru Video's?

                      Originally posted by ltlmrm8 View Post
                      There is a podcast called Bringing Disneyland Home with a ton of ride-throughs.
                      Im enjoying it > now!
                      Disneyland's closed for all of 2011. See you in 2012. Snow White is now a water ride, Matterhorn has a fullsize basketball court where the Clippers have relocated to, and King Arthur's Carousel is suspended 250ft. in the air.
                      Enjoy it while it lasts! LOL!

                      Proud Premium Passholder

                      What happened to the old Disney movie opening? The new ones just too long and not classic.

                      Comment

                      Ad Widget

                      Collapse
                      Working...
                      X