This topic is closed.
X
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• [Game] Disneyland pic comparision!

Alright ppl,time to post 2 of the same photo,but let one be edited,only make 10 or less changes,and whoever circles them all first gets to be the next poster!HAVE FUN!
    Disneyland's closed for all of 2011. See you in 2012. Snow White is now a water ride, Matterhorn has a fullsize basketball court where the Clippers have relocated to, and King Arthur's Carousel is suspended 250ft. in the air.
    Enjoy it while it lasts! LOL!

Proud Premium Passholder

What happened to the old Disney movie opening? The new ones just too long and not classic.

Re: Disneyland pic comparision!

Didnt you just start one of these games a couple hours ago?
    ~*~ RIP PARADE OF DREAMS~*~

Comment

Yeah, there's already one in the Fun and Games Lounge. Started by the same person (jjajju) as well.

INTERGALACTIC WRITER FOR THE HITCHHIKER'S GUIDE TO THE GALAXY
      HOOPY FROODS:thinkingofdisney11, DisneyIzz, A113, dmtnt55, MikeSkellington, zephr, Incrediboy, JungleCruiseFan, PerformerInWaiting, MainStreetJake, The Disneylander, littleactressann, DapperJoshua, padgerfan, SS77, DisneyLove, GummiBears_Rock, fangalicious44, animekiti4christ, *disneyprincess*, monorailorange33, Colorized, iskategoofy, stevo505, mandypandy, williamtheking, CaptainEO,Atis, firebolt413, cocoa, WendyInWonderland, ICe101, itsxxdomoxxkun, esquivel

FOLLOW ME ON TWITTER!
      ASK ME ANYTHING! :: FORMSPRING.ME
      FOLLOW MY BLOG: <<LIFE, THE UNIVERSE, AND EVERYTHING>>

Comment

well it was moved,and i was MAD!
        Disneyland's closed for all of 2011. See you in 2012. Snow White is now a water ride, Matterhorn has a fullsize basketball court where the Clippers have relocated to, and King Arthur's Carousel is suspended 250ft. in the air.
        Enjoy it while it lasts! LOL!

Proud Premium Passholder

What happened to the old Disney movie opening? The new ones just too long and not classic.

Comment

That's a good way to get in trouble with the mods ... if it's moved ... there's a reason for it. Reposting and ignoring the mods direction won't help endear the game to anyone, or you to the community. Just a helpful suggestion, no ill intent meant by it.

Comment

Ad Widget

Collapse
          Working...
          X