This topic is closed.
X
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• [Other] Bring Captain EO back!!

Sign this petition to bring Captain EO back pleeaassee!!!

Bring Back Captain EO To Disneyland - Petition Spot

(for all of those who don't know, Captain EO was a 3D movie starring Michael Jackson. "Honey, I Shrunk the Audience" took its place in 1997. You can watch it on youtube if your interested in what it is. Its veryy 80s, but still awwsome!)

Re: Bring Captain EO back!!

Even though I saw Capt EO way too many times when it was showing at DL the first time, in the name of humanity, I signed your petition.

Good luck!

Comment

yaaayy!! thank you thank you thank you!

Comment

ummmmm no. at this point capt eo is wrong theres to much controversy surrounding jacksonfor one and secondly..why go that retro when a whole new attraction is whats called for....
        "Alright you primative screwheads listen up.."BRUCE CAMPBELL

Comment

Originally posted by neverlandmouse View Post
          Sign this petition to bring Captain EO back pleeaassee!!!

Bring Back Captain EO To Disneyland - Petition Spot

(for all of those who don't know, Captain EO was a 3D movie starring Michael Jackson. "Honey, I Shrunk the Audience" took its place in 1997. You can watch it on youtube if your interested in what it is. Its veryy 80s, but still awwsome!)
          How about this idea, don't sign the petition. After all Michael Jackson was a child molester.
          THIS SPACE FOR SALE OR LEASE

PRESIDENT OF THE DISNEYLAND LOOP LOVERS ASSOCIATION

Comment

No thank you.

I'd rather keep HISTA.

Comment

Originally posted by tahoebob54 View Post
              How about this idea, don't sign the petition. After all Michael Jackson was a child molester.
              amen to that glad hes gone...
              "Alright you primative screwheads listen up.."BRUCE CAMPBELL

Comment

Originally posted by tahoebob54 View Post

I do not want to bring back Capt EO, however Mr. Jackson was never convicted and everyone is innocent until proven guilty.
                Plague Of Vampires | A Novel by Eric and Elizabeth Gerds:

Buy Now at Amazon

Comment

Originally posted by ni_teach View Post
                  Mr. Jackson was never convicted and everyone is innocent until proven guilty.

Yeah, it's amazing what a $20,000,000. payoff can do...

Comment

Honey I Shrunk The Audience is way to bring boring i hope they bring this back and I signed the petition.

Comment

EO served its purpose 25 years ago, but the film is obsolete today, from both a technological and marketing standpoint. In 1985 Michael Jackson was the most popular entertainer in the world. While he is in the news again because of his death, in two weeks the public won't be interested anymore. What Tomorrowland needs is a new attraction, with new technology that can last another ten years, something like Mickey's Philharmagic.

Comment

Don't bring that into Disneyland again. His music is good, yes, but he as a person creates way too much controversy. There are bound to be many people who will feel offended if they see that in Disneyland after what has happened over the years.

Comment

Originally posted by Sosai X View Post
                          EO served its purpose 25 years ago, but the film is obsolete today, from both a technological and marketing standpoint. In 1985 Michael Jackson was the most popular entertainer in the world. While he is in the news again because of his death, in two weeks the public won't be interested anymore. What Tomorrowland needs is a new attraction, with new technology that can last another ten years, something like Mickey's Philharmagic.

this.
                          All your dreams can come true if you have the courage to pursue them. - Walt Disney

Comment

1) MJ was no pedophile. I am a huge fan, and there is so much evidence in both cases which the majority of the public sadly doesn't know. Do research, and you'll see. Read the book Redemption, written by the secretary of the prosecutor.

2) No other celebrity who passed hasn't seen "such" high demand for records and videos within hours of his death. If Captain Eo were to see an encore, the theatre would be packed, believe me. No other artist today can match MJ; some come close, yet they're still so far.

3) No more cartoons in Tomorrowland! We need an attraction which truly evokes the original spirit of the land. Nemo totally needs to be moved to Fantasyland.
                            Peace, free love and rock 'n' roll

SAVE THE HISTORIC PALO ALTO BOWL!

"Never doubt that a small group of thoughtful, committed citizens can change the world; indeed, it is the only thing that ever has" -- Margaret Mead

"And in the end, the love you take is equal to the love you make" -- The Beatles

"Be the change you want to see in the world" -- Mahatma Gandhi

"Celebrate Earth Day, every day" -- John Denver

Comment

MJ>Rick Moranis (except for his roll in Space Balls )

Micenation

Comment

Ad Widget

Collapse
                              Working...
                              X