Collapse
This topic is closed.
X
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• [Question] What is an atmosphere character?

so disneyland is having auditions but i dont know what an atmosphere character is. Who are they? I know of face characters whats the difference? sorry if theres already a thread on this

Re: What is an atmosphere character?

I believe they are the characters out in the park that aren't specific Disney film characters. Like the Mayor of Main Street, Queenie, etc.

Comment

Pirates . . .

Comment

No, no. Atmosphere characters are the fuzzies. Mickey, Pluto, Donald, Goofy, etc. If you are referring to the recent audition posted, they are looking for people to "friends" with Mickey.

Comment

Atmosphere characters are the furry ones. They are the ones where CM's that are a little more on the plus size have a better chance of getting because of slightly relaxed weight restrictions.
          Ah, how strange! The molecules are so active now!

Comment

well im going to disneyland tomorrow and audition for atmosphere characters anyone have tips? or ever been to this audition?

Comment

Originally posted by rhcpgurl001 View Post
              well im going to disneyland tomorrow and audition for atmosphere characters anyone have tips? or ever been to this audition?
              Do a search on here for Disney Auditions and I'm sure a lot of information will pop up.

Comment

Ad Widget

Collapse
              Working...
              X