Collapse
This topic is closed.
X
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• [Question] Disneyland tickets in LA Area?

Hi all!

A couple of friends and I are going to Disneyland on Thursday and we haven't bought our tickets yet (1-day Park Hopper). We'll be staying around Torrance, but is there any place in the Greater LA area where we can buy tickets the day before? We're hoping to avoid the long lines at the ticket counters.

Thanks!

Re: Disneyland tickets in LA Area?

you can buy them online and print them yourself I think, no? On the Disneyland.com site?

Comment

You can buy and print the ticket vouchers at the Disneyland website, or purchase the tickets from Costco.

Comment

I highly recommend the Central Ticket Office at UCLA. You can get a 1-day parkhopper for $70, last time I checked, and you don't have to be a student. If you decide you want to go with this route, I can provide more detailed instructions on how to get there, either in this thread or via PM. The lines are typically not bad at all. (I'm not 100% positive they're open during the summer, but their website says nothing to indicate they're not.)

Comment

You can purchase 1-day California Fun Days park hoppers at the University of Southern California student union for $73. Open 9AM-5PM, Monday through Friday. No USC/student ID is needed.

Comment

buy them from vons (supermarket).

Comment

or any disneystore

Comment

Originally posted by MAH4546 View Post
                You can purchase 1-day California Fun Days park hoppers at the University of Southern California student union for $73. Open 9AM-5PM, Monday through Friday. No USC/student ID is needed.
                Still $70 at UCLA. Hmmmm...

Comment

Thanks so much! That's such a great deal. Off to UCLA it is

Comment

Originally posted by Datameister View Post
                    Still $70 at UCLA. Hmmmm...
                    That's odd because schools don't decide the ticket prices, Disney does. It's $73 since August 1, 2008, so I guess UCLA is further subsidizing them.

Comment

Originally posted by Datameister View Post
                      I highly recommend the Central Ticket Office at UCLA. You can get a 1-day parkhopper for $70, last time I checked, and you don't have to be a student. If you decide you want to go with this route, I can provide more detailed instructions on how to get there, either in this thread or via PM. The lines are typically not bad at all. (I'm not 100% positive they're open during the summer, but their website says nothing to indicate they're not.)
                      Do they do this also at UC Irvine? I live about 3 miles from there, and even though I am not a student it would be great for me to get a ticket from there if I need to get one for someone visiting me who is not an AP holder. I'm thinking they would do this, since both UCLA and UCI are part of the University of California system.

Comment

^ I know for a fact that UCR has the tix also, so it's a pretty good bet that UCI has them too.

Please don't kill me for praising UCR...

INTERGALACTIC WRITER FOR THE HITCHHIKER'S GUIDE TO THE GALAXY
                        HOOPY FROODS:thinkingofdisney11, DisneyIzz, A113, dmtnt55, MikeSkellington, zephr, Incrediboy, JungleCruiseFan, PerformerInWaiting, MainStreetJake, The Disneylander, littleactressann, DapperJoshua, padgerfan, SS77, DisneyLove, GummiBears_Rock, fangalicious44, animekiti4christ, *disneyprincess*, monorailorange33, Colorized, iskategoofy, stevo505, mandypandy, williamtheking, CaptainEO,Atis, firebolt413, cocoa, WendyInWonderland, ICe101, itsxxdomoxxkun, esquivel

FOLLOW ME ON TWITTER!
                        ASK ME ANYTHING! :: FORMSPRING.ME
                        FOLLOW MY BLOG: <<LIFE, THE UNIVERSE, AND EVERYTHING>>

Comment

Originally posted by The Disneylander View Post
                          ^ I know for a fact that UCR has the tix also, so it's a pretty good bet that UCI has them too.

Please don't kill me for praising UCR...
                          That's all well and good, but the OP is in Torrance.

The lines at the ticket counters are not very long. The move swiftly, since most parties walk through the queue together. Reduce queue to about 30% to determine actual number of purchasers.

OP, check CSU Dominguez Hills. That's close by, or CSU Long Beach. Or Von's SuperMarket.

Comment

^ That's all well and good, but I wasn't answering the OP, I was answering DiP.

INTERGALACTIC WRITER FOR THE HITCHHIKER'S GUIDE TO THE GALAXY
                            HOOPY FROODS:thinkingofdisney11, DisneyIzz, A113, dmtnt55, MikeSkellington, zephr, Incrediboy, JungleCruiseFan, PerformerInWaiting, MainStreetJake, The Disneylander, littleactressann, DapperJoshua, padgerfan, SS77, DisneyLove, GummiBears_Rock, fangalicious44, animekiti4christ, *disneyprincess*, monorailorange33, Colorized, iskategoofy, stevo505, mandypandy, williamtheking, CaptainEO,Atis, firebolt413, cocoa, WendyInWonderland, ICe101, itsxxdomoxxkun, esquivel

FOLLOW ME ON TWITTER!
                            ASK ME ANYTHING! :: FORMSPRING.ME
                            FOLLOW MY BLOG: <<LIFE, THE UNIVERSE, AND EVERYTHING>>

Comment

Originally posted by The Disneylander View Post
                              ^ That's all well and good, but I wasn't answering the OP, I was answering DiP.
                              Thanks. And UC Riverside isn't that bad either. I heard they're starting a medical school there too, now. So it can't be that bad.

Comment

Ad Widget

Collapse
                              Working...
                              X