This topic is closed.
X
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• [Pictures] Jungle Cruise Back Photos

I am working on a special project and I need pictures of the back of the Jungle Cruise Station, I have searched and searched but there are no good ones to be found. So if you can help me out post them here.

Visit me at taylorabaird.com and look for the Disney DIY section... (Remnants of the old Disney Imaginations blog, which mysteriously disappeared...)

Re: Jungle Cruise Back Photos

Back of station... are you referring to the Boathouse? If so then best of luck because it is extremely difficult to photograph that side in it's entirety unless you are standing in the Jungle. Davelandweb might have a few... look for approaching the dock to unload shots. That's about the only angle where you can really get the Boathouse.
    "Happiness is a Low Water Level"

sigpic

"Creating magical memories and making Managers cry since 1955!"

Comment

or you can always looks for pics of the Jungle cruise RC boat boathouse it is very similiar
      Known in most other circles as "HauntedOne999"

"There's a Great Big Beautiful Tomorrow!"

Disneyland CM Dec. 2005 - May 2007

Comment

Originally posted by Alpoe001 View Post
        or you can always looks for pics of the Jungle cruise RC boat boathouse it is very similiar
        :!$#%: The problem with the RC is that it is backwards (as in the "entrance" is actually facing the dock) and lacks a few other details... You were a Skip you should know this...

Here is a shot from Davelandweb. It is a sample for private use. If you plan on doing a project then please contact him first.
        DAVELAND JUNGLE CRUISE PHOTOS

sigpic

Comment

I have never, ever, thought to even take a photo of the backside of the boathouse.

Comment

Jungle cruise boat backstage on Flickr - Photo Sharing!
            he has a few backstage photos.

Comment

I don't need one picture of the whole thing, I just need some so I can see how it looks and I can Piece it togeather, also I would not be useing the accual photos in my Project.

Visit me at taylorabaird.com and look for the Disney DIY section... (Remnants of the old Disney Imaginations blog, which mysteriously disappeared...)

Comment

I no longer have an AP but if someone wants to go to the "press box" which can be accessed via Indy's exit then they could snap pictures of Upper 1. Likewise you can take shots at Unload and get most of the boathouse in it. In the queue there is a picture of the Suwanee Lady in front of the boathouse... should be in lower 2.

sigpic

Comment

Ad Widget

Collapse
                Working...
                X