• Time
  • Show
Clear All

• News For anyone going to the parks on 4th of July without a parking pass

parking will be $15.

re: For anyone going to the parks on 4th of July without a parking pass

^...your point?

INTERGALACTIC WRITER FOR THE HITCHHIKER'S GUIDE TO THE GALAXY
    HOOPY FROODS:thinkingofdisney11, DisneyIzz, A113, dmtnt55, MikeSkellington, zephr, Incrediboy, JungleCruiseFan, PerformerInWaiting, MainStreetJake, The Disneylander, littleactressann, DapperJoshua, padgerfan, SS77, DisneyLove, GummiBears_Rock, fangalicious44, animekiti4christ, *disneyprincess*, monorailorange33, Colorized, iskategoofy, stevo505, mandypandy, williamtheking, CaptainEO,Atis, firebolt413, cocoa, WendyInWonderland, ICe101, itsxxdomoxxkun, esquivel

FOLLOW ME ON TWITTER!
    ASK ME ANYTHING! :: FORMSPRING.ME
    FOLLOW MY BLOG: <<LIFE, THE UNIVERSE, AND EVERYTHING>>

Comment

And more than likely no free parking at the Downtown Disney lots. Guests will have to pre-pay the full $15 when they enter the lots.
      Check out my Theme Park Photos at http://darkbeer.smugmug.com

Comment

You mean people actually pay to park when they go to DL???

I didn't know that... :lol: I guess I've had an AP for way too long!

Is $15 more than usual?

Comment

its normally 12.00 for cars

Comment

Originally posted by OldSchoolMickey View Post
            You mean people actually pay to park when they go to DL???

I didn't know that... :lol: I guess I've had an AP for way too long!

Is $15 more than usual?
            Wait, they really do pay to park? I thought that was a joke made by tourists.
            My adventures in Wonderland began when I followed the White Rabbit down the rabbit hole. All of the sudden--I fell! Down... down... down...

Comment

Originally posted by salasavandy View Post
              parking will be $15.
              Thanks for the info!
              Good morning, son
              In twenty years from now
              Maybe we'll both sit down and have a few beers
              And I can tell you 'bout today
              And how I picked you up and everything changed
              It was pain
              Sunny days and rain
              I knew you'd feel the same things...

sigpic

Comment

Also parking is not valid on blackout days for ap who's pass is blocked out
                Follow me on Twitter @hurricanefreak

"hope for the best plan for the worst"

Comment

Originally posted by hurricanefreak View Post
                  Also parking is not valid on blackout days for ap who's pass is blocked out
                  Are you sure about this? Isn't parking one set fee for all ap's? :blink: It just seems that if you paid the same amount, it should count 365 days a year. Otherwise, they should charge at a tiered level.

In the mean time... fifteen bucks???

I know they're hurting for parking, but I'm thinking of a word...what's the word....

Gouging.

Comment

Originally posted by Mac Daddy View Post
                    Are you sure about this? Isn't parking one set fee for all ap's? :blink: It just seems that if you paid the same amount, it should count 365 days a year. Otherwise, they should charge at a tiered level.

In the mean time... fifteen bucks???

I know they're hurting for parking, but I'm thinking of a word...what's the word....

Gouging.
                    According to the DL website
                    Follow me on Twitter @hurricanefreak

"hope for the best plan for the worst"

Comment

Yes, while disney still charges the same $59 for the Parking Add On for the Deluxe, SoCal and SoCal select AP's, the parking pass is ONLY valid on days the AP is valid, so someone planning to buy a Blockout Pass has to pay both the $40 Blockout Ticket, and the $15 parking fee.

Maybe not fair, but within Disney's rights, as they make the rules, and you were handed a copy when you purchased/activated your AP.
                      Check out my Theme Park Photos at http://darkbeer.smugmug.com

Comment

So has parking been raised to $15 for good, or just this weekend?

Officially parking isn't good on blockout days (AP fine print says so), but I've had it reimbursed once or twice when buying a blockout ticket--without asking about it too; last time was on 12-27 or so. It could have been a YOAMD thing.

Comment

Re: For anyone going to the parks on 4th of July without a parking pass

The $15 is for July 4th only. They have done this for the past several years, based on the amount of people who try to squeeze into Downtown Disney just for the fireworks.

Comment

I know why they hike up vehicle parking prices and make you pay up front on the 4th, but I don't have to like it.

(And hey, I found out yesterday that I can ride my bike from my house to the parks and bypass parking woes altogether. There's no fee to hitch your bike to the rack at Downtown Disney! What with the Timon lot closing, it might be a course worth repeating.)

Comment

If one has AAA park hopper ticket, it includes parking.
                              Follies of the Living..............Concerns of the Dead

Comment

Ad Widget

Collapse
                              Working...
                              X