Collapse
This topic is closed.
X
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• [Question] Cosmic Waves & Astro Orbitor pics?

Can someone point me in the direction where there are pics of newly refurbished Cosmic Waves & Astro Orbitor?
    MY SIGNATURE:
    Dear Peoplemover Fans, If you want to see a new attraction that at least mimics the 1967 Peoplemover in a future Tomorrowland remodel, you need to write to the powers-that-be, and let them know. If you don't - Then the next time Tomorrowland is remodeled, you will see a land barren of any "Peoplemover" type attraction.

Re: Cosmic Waves & Astro Orbitor pics?

Pics can be found here: http://micechat.com/forums/disneyland-resort/115299-astro-orbitor-cosmic-waves-behind-walls-16.html

http://micechat.com/forums/disneylan...post1055382420

No pics of Cosmic Waves yet, only Astro Orbitor.

Comment

Thank you Dan.
      This apparently seems the best photo out there....

Seems like the idea was to impose some "neutral" grays into the color scheme ... to diminish the original "98" scheme.

Anyone out there with any updates to Cosmic Waves would be appreciated.
      MY SIGNATURE:
      Dear Peoplemover Fans, If you want to see a new attraction that at least mimics the 1967 Peoplemover in a future Tomorrowland remodel, you need to write to the powers-that-be, and let them know. If you don't - Then the next time Tomorrowland is remodeled, you will see a land barren of any "Peoplemover" type attraction.

Comment

The "new" Astro Orbitor reminds me of the things:
        Magic Kingdom, Portal, and those plastic connecting toys whose name escapes me.
        Please...don't call me simmer, call me Mike Folf.
        I am a Canis Lupus Vulpes Americanis Califius, otherwise known as a Californian Folf.

"Cool shades, Mike!"

Art Tweet Comic Tube

Comment

Ad Widget

Collapse
        Working...
        X