Announcement

Collapse

MiceChat Rules

A list of MiceChat's rules can be found at the top of the Disneyland forum.
See more
See less

Whats the most popular ride in Disneyland

Collapse

Header Ad

Collapse
This topic is closed.
X
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• [Question] Whats the most popular ride in Disneyland

Whats the Most populaar ride in Disneyland in your opinion?? I know there are many popular rides in DIsneyland but which one gets the most visitors everyday??????
    Splash Mountain
    11.29%
    Nemos Submarine Voyage
    3.23%
    Indiana Jones
    32.26%
    Space Mountain
    46.77%
    Matterhorn Bobsleds
    6.45%
    Last edited by PerformerInWaiting; 07-06-2009, 07:16 AM.
    So after 2 full days in a row of walking around disneyland and a four hour practice, I finally understand why my doctor told me to take it easy on my knee I still cant wait to do it again

AEROSMITH FTWW!

Re: Whats the most popular ride in Disneyland

If you're strictly going by which ride gets the most visitors each day, I really think you have to include the parking trams. They may not be number 1, but they're definitely up there. (Ok, ok....maybe the parking lot trams aren't technically in Disneyland, unless you are talking about The Disneyland Resort. I don't think you mention inside the park specifically) :P
    As nice as the other parks are, we must always remember that it all began at Disneyland. Disneyland should be the crown jewel in the Disney crown.

Comment

I voted Nemo (and this is the first time I was the first voter in a poll) because when we went to DLR last year, Nemo was the only one with ridiculous wait times all day, every day. Nemo is still the newest ride in the park, and as soon as DL opens, people make a beeline for the subs.

Indy might be in second place, which is remarkable for a ride that opened 14 years ago, and hasn't changed since.

Comment

For me without a second thought is Indy. Best themed, best queue, best ride. The ending of the ride never gets old. My vote is for Indy.

Comment

welcome to Micechat, first post is a poll thread. I'd have to say overall that Indy is the most popular overall, seasonally you'd have to consider HM during the halloween season is very popular and Splash is really popular during the summer and Small world during the Christmas season, but Indy is the big one all year
          sigpicI reject your reality and substitute my own

Comment

id say space mountain because it probably gets the most riders through per hour and always has a 60 minute wait time on busier days and 75 or 80 on extremely busy days
            WELCOME ABOARD
            THE DISNEYLAND MONORAIL SYSTEM!

Comment

Space Mountain, hands down, for the same reasons as Eric5675.
              MHTSEIAHTECTESVEIBIECSETR

Find me on:Facebook / Twitter
              (Send me a message saying you are from MC)

Comment

Line length isn't just a function of popularity, but also of each ride's capacity.

Pirates can handle up to 45,000 guests per day.

Haunted Mansion up to 37,500 guests per day.

The Nemo Subs can handle only around 18,000 guests per day.

So Nemo's line is going to be long even if a relatively small number of guests go on it during a day, and Pirates or HM lines will be much shorter even when a lot of people are going on them.

Bottom line, this isn't really a question for a poll because it's not a matter of opinion. There certainly is one ride that handles the most guests at Disneyland. I don't know that anyone here has the data to know which ride that is, though.

Here's a link to where I got my figures back prior to Nemo opening.

Comment

i think in terms of preference. whats popular to me isnt to you..some like nemo although they dont come out for fear of being lynched .some like pooh , some splash
                  out of those listed i think its indy..thats just me
                  "Alright you primative screwheads listen up.."BRUCE CAMPBELL

Comment

I voted Space Mountain mainly because it consistently has the longest lines in the park. FPs run out late afternoon/early evening (depending on crowds and park closing time), usually much earlier than other contenders like Indy or Splash. On a hot summer day, Splash Mountain could very well have the longest line in the park, but it drops off in the cooler seasons. Because Space Mountain is just constantly busy all the time, I'd say it's probably the most popular.

Comment

Space Mountain takes the cake. Anyone who's ever been to Disneyland knows of this ride and has probably taken a ride on it at least once.

It's like the second icon of Disneyland. You walk through the castle and ride on space mountain.

Comment

Space Mountain. No question about it. Everybody knows it. Everybody loves it.
                        The only ride I ever bother getting a FastPass for.
                        I live and breathe for these artistic ladies...

Comment

It's so hard to say......cuz everyone likes something different! Personally I think it's Indy followed by a close second place with Pirates! You just can't beat the classics!
                          "If you can dream it, you can do it."-Walt Disney

Comment

#1 - It's A Small World

#2 - Peter Pan's Flight

#3 - Dumbo

#4 - Mr. Toad's Wild Ride

#5 - Autopia

If you have ever taken children to the Park, you know what I am talking about...

Of the choices given, I'd have to say Splash Mountain (in the Summertime), the Matterhorn (in the Wintertime) and Space Mountain over all...
                            "I've got the heart of a child..." - I keep it in a box, next to my bed...

Comment

I picked Indy, even though SM is my fav. Because when I speak to people about Disneyland, they say.... Indy is my favorite ride. So my perception is that Indy is the most loved ride. That was my reason for that.

Comment

Unconfigured Ad Widget

Collapse
                              Working...
                              X