Announcement

Collapse

Your Assistance Please

We need your help to battle spammers and also to keep our community user friendly.
PLEASE BE KIND TO OTHERS - Refrain from personal attacks. Avoid politics and harsh language whenever possible. If someone is violating our simple rules, DO NOT confront them, simply report the post.
STOP SPAMMERS - Report the post. DO NOT respond to them.

2017 is a year of renewal for us, we have lots of exciting changes on the way for you, but we don't have time to deal with trolls and spammers. If you find yourself suspended and need to plead your case, you will need to do so after your suspension. We are happy to address your concerns if you made a simple mistake. However, please note that those with a history of bad behavior and pushing our rules to the limit will not be given the courtesy of a reply.

MiceChat offers a number of ways for you to communicate and get involved. We offer Facebook Groups and Pages, Twitter, Instagram and Pinterest accounts. We have a front page filled with amazing content. We offer weekly meetups in the parks. Meets and events all over the world. Podcasts and videos. And we continue to maintain forums for your posting convenience. But with all those options, we can't be everywhere all the time. We need YOUR help. Please don't poke the trolls. Report posts and leave reputation. We'll do our best to keep the forums clean and active, but we can't do so without your help.

Thank you for your support folks, it's going to be a really fantastic year in the MiceChat world.
See more
See less

Behold, Photo of MURPHY the Dragon!!!! [old picture]

Collapse

Ad Widget

Collapse
This topic is closed.
X
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• [Other] Behold, Photo of MURPHY the Dragon!!!! [old picture]

Revised: this looks like it's an old publicity still of the old dragon head. Sorry to get everyone excited.

Murphy on Flickr - Photo Sharing!

Last edited by NeverNeverland; 07-15-2009, 02:56 PM.

Re: Behold, Photo of MURPHY the Dragon!!!!

Cool picture, but you do know that the dragon doesn't have a nickname yet right? If it does by now, then I haven't heard any word of it.

Comment

looks good
      sigpic

Comment

Looks exactly like the one in the commercial.

Comment

The head looks similar to the old dragon.
          I'm a gymnast...
          I do my own stunts

Comment

Micechat has nicknamed the Dragon "Murphy", so it's official!

Just kidding, but it works for me.
            Mom, remember, it's not what a person is like on the outside that counts,
            it's what they are like in their HEART!

- Wolfette

Comment

I've seen a picture of it when it was still why, before the paint. Murphy looks amazing! That is going to be really intimidating when it's standing tall and breathing fire. Can't wait to see it in person. Thanks for sharing.

Our revels now are ended. These our actors, As I foretold you, were all spirits and Are melted into air, into thin air: And, like the baseless fabric of this vision, The cloud-capp'd towers, the gorgeous palaces, The solemn temples, the great globe itself, Yea, all which it inherit, shall dissolve And, like this insubstantial pageant faded, Leave not a rack behind. We are such stuff As dreams are made on, and our little life Is rounded with a sleep. mycroft16 on Twitter

Comment

Looks very cool.

Comment

Wow it looks awesome! I can't wait to see it!!

Comment

Definately more menacing than the old head on a stick. Cant wait to see it live and in motion!
                    My Flickr Photostream: http://www.flickr.com/photos/r_zavala/

Comment

Originally posted by surfin' gymnast View Post
                      The head looks similar to the old dragon.
                      Was thinking "that IS the same head" but I could be wrong. Never studied the dragon in detail. Cool pic, nonetheless.
                      "The old man's gonna knock on the sky. Listen to the sound."

AP'er since 2004. Yup.....I'm one of THEM.

Comment

Wow! looks great! Can't wait to see the full package.
                        Originally posted by Captain_Jenny1987
                        Oh dear sweet zombie jesus on a stick no.

Comment

Looks awesome, can't wait for the debut!

Comment

Originally posted by Ortizmo2000 View Post
                            Was thinking "that IS the same head" but I could be wrong. Never studied the dragon in detail. Cool pic, nonetheless.
                            Ok, now that you mention it, I went and found a pic of the old and this one of the new. If you look, they're identical.
                            File:MaleficentDragonIncarnation.jpg - Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia
                            Murphy on Flickr - Photo Sharing!

Now, looking at the technician next to the head in the flickr photo... are we sure that this isn't from back when they originally built Bucky? The haircut has me wondering... as does the late 80s/ early 90s looking lab coat.

Our revels now are ended. These our actors, As I foretold you, were all spirits and Are melted into air, into thin air: And, like the baseless fabric of this vision, The cloud-capp'd towers, the gorgeous palaces, The solemn temples, the great globe itself, Yea, all which it inherit, shall dissolve And, like this insubstantial pageant faded, Leave not a rack behind. We are such stuff As dreams are made on, and our little life Is rounded with a sleep. mycroft16 on Twitter

Comment

Note the body is nowhere to be scene.

I smell something fishy...Thanks for the observation mycroft16

Comment

Ad Widget

Collapse
                              Working...
                              X