This topic is closed.
X
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Free $10 Disney Gift Card

No idea how long this offer has been going on, or how long it will last.... When we were there on Thursday night the people who try to get you to sign up for the Disney credit card offered us a free bag (looked cheap) or a $10 Disney gift card just for signing up. Since we had never tried to get the Disney card before we decided free money was a good reason to do so.

So - if your budget is a tad tight you may want to stop by the booth that is over by the World Of Disney to see if they are still having this offer. And use your best judgment to decide how often you take advantage of this.

Re: Free $10 Disney Gift Card

FYI: APs (possibly anyone) can still get a free 1-day Parkhopper for signing up for the card as well. ($67 Value):
    http://www.firstusa.com/cgi-bin/webc...nt&mkid=6RGY03
    -Monorail Man

Comment

Originally posted by Monorail Man
      FYI: APs (possibly anyone) can still get a free 1-day Parkhopper for signing up for the card as well. ($67 Value):
      http://www.firstusa.com/cgi-bin/webc...nt&mkid=6RGY03
      Not quite "for signing up for the card " - note on that site it does say "You must apply for the card, be approved, and use the card to receive your gift"

So with that you have to get approved and use it. Still a GREAT deal - but a great deal with those pesky strings.

The $10 free giftcard I got all you have to do is fill out the paper and hand it over and you get the $10 right then and there - approved or not.

Comment

Originally posted by SoCalDude
        Not quite "for signing up for the card " - note on that site it does say "You must apply for the card, be approved, and use the card to receive your gift"

So with that you have to get approved and use it. Still a GREAT deal - but a great deal with those pesky strings.

The $10 free giftcard I got all you have to do is fill out the paper and hand it over and you get the $10 right then and there - approved or not.
        So there! Nanners! :lmao::lmao::lmao:
        To Boldly Go Where No MiceChatter Has Gone Before!

Comment

I got my free $10 card about 6 months ago at a Disney Store so it's been going on for quite a while.
          Deepbluesea.smugmug.com -Check out my pics!

Comment

Had mine since Day 1 and I all I got was stinkin' pin.

Comment

Ad Widget

Collapse
            Working...
            X