X
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Trip Report New to Forums and recent Premium Annual Passport Holders

Hello all!

My fiance and I recently became Premium Annual Passport holders. She's a Disneyland fanatic. I'm a skeptic turned Disneyland fan. I thought it was just for little kids, but discovered that it brought back a lot of childhood memories. I really enjoy Disneyland now. Anyway, just wanted to say hello and see if anyone had any pointers/tips/suggestions of cool things to do when you get worn out of waiting in line for rides and stuff. Looking to try and keep each visit as inexpensive as possible.

Thanks!

Drew

Re: New to Forums and recent Premium Annual Passport Holders

http://micechat.com/forums/disneylan...-do-parks.html

Good thread to get started on Welcome!!
    sigpic

Comment

Awesome! You won't regret getting an AP!

Comment

Get to know some of the people here on MC. We went to the park Friday with 4 other people and only rode 3 rides. The rest of the time was spent having dinner, talking and walking around the park. We had just as great a time hanging out with each other as we did on the rides.
        Be controversial

Be outspoken

Be outrageous

Just don't be boring

Comment

Originally posted by justjohn View Post
          Get to know some of the people here on MC. We went to the park Friday with 4 other people and only rode 3 rides. The rest of the time was spent having dinner, talking and walking around the park. We had just as great a time hanging out with each other as we did on the rides.
          I just thought about making a thread about that! Meeting with some people from MC and getting together at Disneyland!

Comment

We LOVE being AP's and we go late most Sundays... my Mom always says to me "You're going to DLR again? Aren't you going to get sick of it?" To which me and my family reply "Never!" It never gets old! It is a great place to hang out, eat, go on rides/attractions, people watch, soak up the sun, etc. And it is great being an AP, because you do not feel rushed and you can take your time in everything you do. Be sure to show your AP for discounts at most eateries in the parks... every little bit helps!!

P.S. I grew up in Fontana, CA... small world, eh? (No pun intended!!))

Comment

Yeah, I was thinking the same...we would like meeting new people, especially those that just like to relax and enjoy the magic of the park. We are looking forward to our next visit.

Comment

We met most of our friends through the regular Sunday meets.
                Be controversial

Be outspoken

Be outrageous

Just don't be boring

Comment

Sundays at noon by the partners statue in the middle of the hub. Left side facing the castle by the white rabbit.
                  Be controversial

Be outspoken

Be outrageous

Just don't be boring

Comment

Originally posted by my7dwarves View Post
                    We LOVE being AP's and we go late most Sundays... my Mom always says to me "You're going to DLR again? Aren't you going to get sick of it?" To which me and my family reply "Never!" It never gets old! It is a great place to hang out, eat, go on rides/attractions, people watch, soak up the sun, etc. And it is great being an AP, because you do not feel rushed and you can take your time in everything you do. Be sure to show your AP for discounts at most eateries in the parks... every little bit helps!!

P.S. I grew up in Fontana, CA... small world, eh? (No pun intended!!))
                    Yeah. My fiance is from Fontana now, but originally from Upland. I currently live in Houston, TX though for work. I'm an airline pilot, so I'm out here on all my days off. Now every chance we get, we're heading for DLR. Good exercise!

Comment

Ad Widget

Collapse
                    Working...
                    X