Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Disneyland July 11th 2 unexpected encounters

Collapse

Ad Widget

Collapse
This topic is closed.
X
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
new posts

  • Trip Report Disneyland July 11th 2 unexpected encounters

    This trip report will be divided into only 2 parts with only character pics in the second part.

    Part 1- Crowd report and Ride recap
    Part 2- Pixie Hollow

    Part 1

    DL wasn't crowded as I expected. When I arrived at the main gates around 12:30, there were no lines at the ticket booths on both sides of the esplanade. The heat must've been one of the reasons it wasn't crowded along with the blockouts for certain AP's and CM sign-ins. Indy had a reasonable 45 minute wait the whole day. DCA had an even lower crowds. Indy was a walk-on from the first Fantasmic! until the park closed.

    The first unexpected encounter happened around the BTMR Exit 10 min before the first F! began. I was looking at the Columbia all set for the show when I saw a lady looking as well. I went over to her and she said she was one of the performers for F!. Even though she's not supposed to tell me who she plays in the show, she told me she's friends with the evil queen actor. We saw each other again in the seating area for the 10:30. We promptly said our good-byes before the show ended.

    The second encounter happened after the last ride on Indy. I talked to the person who sat next to me and he said he's a CM from Disneyland Paris. It was his first visit and he was amazed at our Indy attraction compared to the Indy rollercoaster in DLP. I wished him a good vacation as he was set to visit DCA the following day.

    As soon as I finish uploading the Pixie Hollow character pics, I'll put up the second part.


    The world is a treasure trove of places.
    The colors of Earth, Sea and Sky. Beauty i'm told, is ours to behold. In the wonderful world of color.
    Indy Ride Count: 2211
    World of Color Count: 74

  • #2
    Re: Disneyland July 11th 2 unexpected encounters

    Wow, interesting. Thanks for sharing.

    No other thrill ride can beat Indy! Not even Spider-man or the new Transformers ride in USH. Also, DINOSAUR can't beat Indiana Jones Adventure with a ten foot pole.


    http://belfrycomics.net/
    http://furaffinity.net/
    Save

    Comment


    • #3
      Re: Disneyland July 11th 2 unexpected encounters

      Sry for the long wait. I finally uploaded my Pixie Hollow Character pics from Sat.

      I first entered PH around 3:30 and the line wasn't more than 10 mins. When it was my turn, it was Silvermist, and the one of the Silvermist's I like since she's usually the first one I see whenever I go there.



      Then it was on to Tink, this Tink remembered me from a previous visit.



      I returned around 7:30 and I waited about 30 minutes. When it was my turn again, it was Silvermist again but this the one I met on the 4th, she remembered me from the last time. She said it was good to see me again and I told her the same. I showed her my drawing of my own Summer Nightastic! poster, as soon as I can scan that drawing I'll post it up here in another thread.



      When I got to where Tink would be, the CM's informed everyone that Tink was getting ready for the fireworks so Fawn was out. Another good trade-off since I haven't seen Fawn for a month.




      So heres a rundown on the rides ridden that day and shows seen:

      Disneyland Park

      Indiana Jones Adventure: 8 times
      Big Thunder: 2 times
      Disneyland Railroad: 2 times
      Snow White's Scary Adventures: 1 time
      Fantasmic!: 10:30 Showing
      Magical: Saw at Big Thunder Mountain while it was down
      Dinner had at Harbour Galley (The Broc and Cheese soup was really good!)
      Snack: Dole Whip Float
      Enchanted Tiki Room: once

      Disney's California Adventure

      Monsters Inc: 1 time. Roz picked on me LOL
      Turtle Talk: once

      I'll compile the Pixie Hollow area pics in a thread soon.

      THE END


      The world is a treasure trove of places.
      The colors of Earth, Sea and Sky. Beauty i'm told, is ours to behold. In the wonderful world of color.
      Indy Ride Count: 2211
      World of Color Count: 74

      Comment


      • #4
        Re: Disneyland July 11th 2 unexpected encounters

        Originally posted by The Forbidden Eye View Post
        This trip report will be divided into only 2 parts with only character pics in the second part.

        Part 1- Crowd report and Ride recap
        Part 2- Pixie Hollow

        Part 1

        DL wasn't crowded as I expected. When I arrived at the main gates around 12:30, there were no lines at the ticket booths on both sides of the esplanade. The heat must've been one of the reasons it wasn't crowded along with the blockouts for certain AP's and CM sign-ins. Indy had a reasonable 45 minute wait the whole day. DCA had an even lower crowds. Indy was a walk-on from the first Fantasmic! until the park closed.

        The first unexpected encounter happened around the BTMR Exit 10 min before the first F! began. I was looking at the Columbia all set for the show when I saw a lady looking as well. I went over to her and she said she was one of the performers for F!. Even though she's not supposed to tell me who she plays in the show, she told me she's friends with the evil queen actor. We saw each other again in the seating area for the 10:30. We promptly said our good-byes before the show ended.

        The second encounter happened after the last ride on Indy. I talked to the person who sat next to me and he said he's a CM from Disneyland Paris. It was his first visit and he was amazed at our Indy attraction compared to the Indy rollercoaster in DLP. I wished him a good vacation as he was set to visit DCA the following day.

        As soon as I finish uploading the Pixie Hollow character pics, I'll put up the second part.
        i love watching the columbia get ready to go on for F!. I love to run longside it as it makes it's entrance! I know I'm a nerd, haha, but you can get some great views of the stuntmen in the rigging when it firsts lights up by the dock!

        oh! and if you don't mind me asking, how tall was the friend of the evil queen? one of my DLR pipe dreams is to be in F!
        "And all I ask is a tall ship and a star to steer her by" (John Masefield)


        Comment


        • #5
          Re: Disneyland July 11th 2 unexpected encounters

          Originally posted by twobluestripes View Post
          i love watching the columbia get ready to go on for F!. I love to run longside it as it makes it's entrance! I know I'm a nerd, haha, but you can get some great views of the stuntmen in the rigging when it firsts lights up by the dock!

          oh! and if you don't mind me asking, how tall was the friend of the evil queen? one of my DLR pipe dreams is to be in F!
          She was roughly about my height. I'm not sure what the height requirement is though.


          The world is a treasure trove of places.
          The colors of Earth, Sea and Sky. Beauty i'm told, is ours to behold. In the wonderful world of color.
          Indy Ride Count: 2211
          World of Color Count: 74

          Comment


          • #6
            Re: Disneyland July 11th 2 unexpected encounters

            Cool report. Thanks!

            Comment


            • #7
              Re: Disneyland July 11th 2 unexpected encounters

              Great pictures there Forbidden. I saw the same Fawn yesturday and I that first Silvermist is also my favorite infact she is my Princess Fairy. That is the nickname I give this Silvermist. She is the one I gave the drawing of her to. As for Tink I couldn't really tell to well if she is one I've seen cause it was on a side view kind of hard for me to tell.

              Comment


              • #8
                Re: Disneyland July 11th 2 unexpected encounters

                Originally posted by Capt Hook's View Post
                Great pictures there Forbidden. I saw the same Fawn yesturday and I that first Silvermist is also my favorite infact she is my Princess Fairy. That is the nickname I give this Silvermist. She is the one I gave the drawing of her to. As for Tink I couldn't really tell to well if she is one I've seen cause it was on a side view kind of hard for me to tell.
                Do you think the Fawn I met on Sat is new? She looked new to me.


                The world is a treasure trove of places.
                The colors of Earth, Sea and Sky. Beauty i'm told, is ours to behold. In the wonderful world of color.
                Indy Ride Count: 2211
                World of Color Count: 74

                Comment


                • #9
                  Re: Disneyland July 11th 2 unexpected encounters

                  To me she is the second Fawn. I have seen her before. From what I have seen there has been 3 Fawn's My favorite Fawn from what I was told is no longer there. She is the one with the cute smile this one.

                  first Fawn


                  What we have is the second Fawn. I haven't met the third Fawn yet so I don't know what she is like but I have seen photos of her from some other people.

                  Comment


                  • #10
                    Re: Disneyland July 11th 2 unexpected encounters

                    Originally posted by Capt Hook's View Post
                    To me she is the second Fawn. I have seen her before. From what I have seen there has been 3 Fawn's My favorite Fawn from what I was told is no longer there. She is the one with the cute smile this one.

                    first Fawn


                    What we have is the second Fawn. I haven't met the third Fawn yet so I don't know what she is like but I have seen photos of her from some other people.
                    I see, and so far I haven't seen the third Fawn yet. It amazes me that your able to tell who's playing who. And that Fawn in your pic is the first Fawn I met when I first entered Pixie Hollow.


                    The world is a treasure trove of places.
                    The colors of Earth, Sea and Sky. Beauty i'm told, is ours to behold. In the wonderful world of color.
                    Indy Ride Count: 2211
                    World of Color Count: 74

                    Comment


                    • #11
                      Re: Disneyland July 11th 2 unexpected encounters

                      I let you know something. Yes some of the characters I can tell if there different but others it's kind of hard. Like yestueday with both Cruella and Belle. When I first saw Cruella I though it was my friend from the side it look like her but when I got closer to her, her voice was different and her looks was different same with Belle I was in line and I saw her walking in and when I saw the side view I said that's my 3rd Belle but when I got up to her close I saw that it wasn't her. So yes I do get them mix up at times. Also the way I knew these two where not my friends cause like Cruella when ever she sees me she calls me by my name as for Belle she always ask me where my hat is. She have seen me with my Tigger Chirstmas on one time and send then every time she sees me she asks me about my hat. So that is another way I know who these two are. Also one of the Aurora's I know she also calls me by my name when she sees me.

                      Comment


                      • #12
                        Re: Disneyland July 11th 2 unexpected encounters

                        Originally posted by The Forbidden Eye View Post

                        The first unexpected encounter happened around the BTMR Exit 10 min before the first F! began. I was looking at the Columbia all set for the show when I saw a lady looking as well. I went over to her and she said she was one of the performers for F!. Even though she's not supposed to tell me who she plays in the show, she told me she's friends with the evil queen actor. We saw each other again in the seating area for the 10:30. We promptly said our good-byes before the show ended.
                        I know who you're talking about!

                        Comment


                        • #13
                          Re: Disneyland July 11th 2 unexpected encounters

                          Originally posted by MonstersGoBoo! View Post
                          I know who you're talking about!
                          Have you met her before?


                          The world is a treasure trove of places.
                          The colors of Earth, Sea and Sky. Beauty i'm told, is ours to behold. In the wonderful world of color.
                          Indy Ride Count: 2211
                          World of Color Count: 74

                          Comment


                          • #14
                            Re: Disneyland July 11th 2 unexpected encounters

                            Originally posted by The Forbidden Eye View Post
                            Have you met her before?
                            Yep yep, she's really sweet.

                            Comment


                            • #15
                              Re: Disneyland July 11th 2 unexpected encounters

                              Originally posted by MonstersGoBoo! View Post
                              Yep yep, she's really sweet.
                              Cool! I usually see my CM friends who are in attractions in normal clothes but I don't usually see entertainment cms outside of work and I think it's exciting when I meet a CM enjoying his/her day-off.


                              The world is a treasure trove of places.
                              The colors of Earth, Sea and Sky. Beauty i'm told, is ours to behold. In the wonderful world of color.
                              Indy Ride Count: 2211
                              World of Color Count: 74

                              Comment

                              Ad Widget

                              Collapse
                              Working...
                              X