This topic is closed.
X
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• [Question] Park Hours to change?

Are the hours at DCA going to change once the enhancement is done? Even now I feel like there is not enough time to do it all in one day. I really think the hours should match. Your thoughts?

Re: Park Hours to change?

I'm thinking that once Carsland is done they might extend the hours on the count that it might have a 5 hour or more wait. If they'll keep it as such, I dunno.
    Everybody's got a laughin' place-
    trouble is most folks won't take the time to go look for it.

Comment

I agree that the park should stay open later. It doesn't even have to stay open until midnight as Disneyland is, but maybe just an hour or two longer than the time its open until now. I think once construction is done, they should lengthen the hours. Until then, they've still got a lot to do after hours.

Comment

On my birthday I spent a whole day at California without visiting Disneyland for the first time. Which was June 29 of this year. We finished EVERYTHING around 6 p.m. and we got there around 10:30 a.m. so not even when they opened. I think the hours are just fine as they are right now but they should at lest push back the closing time to 10 p.m. once the World of Color show is up and running. And even later when the Cars Land opens up.

Comment

WDI is still working with TDA about extending the hours. We should see if they extend the hours once WoC opens.

Comment

My prediction:

Hours are extended to 11:00 to allow for three showings of World of Color. When Carsland is done, hours are extended to 12:00.

Comment

Originally posted by ICe101 View Post
              My prediction:

Hours are extended to 11:00 to allow for three showings of World of Color. When Carsland is done, hours are extended to 12:00.
              Are the three shows of World of Color a night also a predication? or fact?

Comment

Originally posted by CarlosVi7 View Post
                Would be nice to have the contingency if that dragon breaks again.
                "The old man's gonna knock on the sky. Listen to the sound."

AP'er since 2004. Yup.....I'm one of THEM.

Comment

That is all a prediction.

Comment

Why not have it open earlier, too?

Comment

I dont mind it opening at 10, but i would like it to stay open later.

Comment

Well I would say that is a pretty much true look at the concept art, its at night and a show qith projections is best viewed at night, sides there is nothing to do at night showwise there it would make sense.

Comment

I would also like to see it open earlier. There are sometimes when i get to the park at 8 and all I want to do is ToT and that doesn't open till 10

Comment

Originally posted by disneyboii View Post
                            I would also like to see it open earlier. There are sometimes when i get to the park at 8 and all I want to do is ToT and that doesn't open till 10
                            i think it's opening time is fine. if it were to open at the same time as disneyland, there would be too much chaos. there'd be a chance that the lines to get into the parks on a busy day would collide or some how interfere with each other. but maybe its just me who would see it that way?

Comment

^^^^^^^^
                              Fine, 30 minutes after DL opens?

Comment

Ad Widget

Collapse
                              Working...
                              X