This topic is closed.
X
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• [Question] AP entrance question

Im going to DL on my bday aug 1st. i plan on using the free entrance towards a deluxe season pass. aug 1st is a block out date so does that mean after i purchase the season pass i will only be able to stay in DL i will not be able to use the parkhopper and go to DCA as well?

Re: AP entrance question

If you get the deluxe pass that day, you should be able to enter both parks.

Comment

^^^^^

As above...

Comment

cool thank you. i was a little worried about it since i just checked the website and it has it listed as a Blockout date

Comment

The FIRST Day of a newly issued AP is always valid, to allow for processing (and to let Disney try and upsell at the Ticket Booths), even if it is normally blocked out.
          Check out my Theme Park Photos at http://darkbeer.smugmug.com

Comment

Originally posted by Darkbeer View Post
            The FIRST Day of a newly issued AP is always valid, to allow for processing (and to let Disney try and upsell at the Ticket Booths), even if it is normally blocked out.
            Your answer made another question pop up in my head.

What if I have a multi-day ticket and say the last day of my ticket lands on a blackout day and I decide to upgrade to an AP that day.

Would that day I upgrade on allow me to enter and exit the parks without complications because technically speaking, that AP's first day would've been the first day I started using the multiday...

I guess I am asking this just for the sake of knowing it because I never know when I will run into such a situation...

Comment

Your multi-day ticket will still get you in on that AP blockout day, so it is the same difference.

And yes, you can use the value of the multi-day to upgrade to an AP and your new AP will work until closing because, once again, you are purchasing an AP on that day. Just be sure and upgrade before your multi-day one expires. And your expiration date will revert back to the first day that you used your multi-day pass.

Enjoy!

Comment

Ad Widget

Collapse
              Working...
              X