LA Times: Disney confirms Space Mountain Ghost Galaxy & new Halloween fireworks show

Collapse

Get Away Today

Collapse
This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
  • MasterGracey
    Dateline Disneylander
    • Jan 2005

News LA Times: Disney confirms Space Mountain Ghost Galaxy & new Halloween fireworks show

Photos, news, and commentary every week from Walt Disney's Magic Kingdom!
  • OnceUponADream
    MiceChatter
    • Jan 2009

Re: LA Times: Disney confirms Space Mountain Ghost Galaxy & new Halloween fireworks s

Heeey, Oct. 8th is my birthday! I'm totally jealous, wish i could go!

Comment

• Wally
      Fastest Man Alive
      • Dec 2006

Re: LA Times: Disney confirms Space Mountain Ghost Galaxy & new Halloween fireworks s

Sweet. Every Halloween keeps getting better!
      "If we cut the budget are you going to be the one standing at the exit explaining to guests why the ride they just rode is a piece of crap?" - - John Lasseter

Comment

• BCC
        MiceChatter
        • Jul 2007

Hmm, no Disney official quote.
        Check out my Toy Story Mania 500,000 Run.
        www.twitter.com/BCC4321

Ask me Anything.

Comment

• GorillaGirl
          In Between inbetweens
          • Jul 2009

So that means it'll be closed when I am there in September?
          Wow- getting worse and worse!

Comment

• CaliforniaAdventurer
            MiceChatter
            • Jan 2005

Wait so LA Times is referring to MiceAge, and MiceChat is confirming through LA Times?

Comment

• MasterGracey
              Dateline Disneylander
              • Jan 2005

Originally posted by CaliforniaAdventurer View Post
              Wait so LA Times is referring to MiceAge, and MiceChat is confirming through LA Times?
              Haha yes. LA Times reportedly confirmed through "Disney officials" though, despite there being no quotes from said officials.

This is simply confirmation of Al's report.

Photos, news, and commentary every week from Walt Disney's Magic Kingdom!

Comment

• VeganPrincess
                Defying gravity
                • May 2006

That picture looks really creepy and un Disney-like.

Comment

• CaliforniaAdventurer
                  MiceChatter
                  • Jan 2005

Do only Chinese people get to ride, or will they re shoot that poster for our park?

Comment

• BCC
                    MiceChatter
                    • Jul 2007

Originally posted by DisneyPrincess4590 View Post
                    That picture looks really creepy and un Disney-like.
                    Hong Kong people make really creepy scary movies, so I guess it bled into Disney over there.
                    Check out my Toy Story Mania 500,000 Run.
                    www.twitter.com/BCC4321

Ask me Anything.

Comment

• stevo505
                      Banned User
                      • Jan 2007

Originally posted by CaliforniaAdventurer View Post
                      Do only Chinese people get to ride, or will they re shoot that poster for our park?
                      Hahaha.

Comment

• Datameister
                        =)
                        • Aug 2005

Nice! I might actually like this overlay...if I get to see it, that is. It's not such a blatant abandonment of theme as Rockin' Space Mountain was, and there's a fighting chance I'll actually like the music. Fingers crossed for a really solid execution!

Comment

• DisneyHorace
                          New MiceChatter
                          • Jul 2009

I love Jack Skellington! I'm so excited for Halloweentime this year. More excited than I was for Summer Nightastic (before all the letdowns)
                          I live and breathe for these artistic ladies...

Comment

• rollrcostrfrk807
                            MiceChatter
                            • Feb 2009

I am also excited for Halloweentime, i just don't think that the space mountain overlay is going to be much. Still i am looking forward to that time of year and to see how they do the fireworks. plus i love the haunted mansion holiday.

Comment

• Angie_Duke
                              Fortuosity!
                              • Mar 2008

Excited for the new Halloween stuff, especially the fireworks!
                              I like The Happiest Millionaire. What's wrong with that?

Comment

• NemoRanger
                                MiceChatter
                                • May 2007

I'm very excited for the Space Downtime! Hopefully they'll fix our ride up!

Comment

• PragmaticIdealist
                                  • Jun 2005

Halloween fireworks are a no-brainer. But, "Ghost Galaxy"... ? Come on.

Disney might as well sell Disneyland to Cedar Fair. That company would probably do less to cheapen the place.

Comment

• DanielEugene
                                    New MiceChatter
                                    • Jan 2009

I;m excited for the space mountain ghost galaxy. I mean come on its something new for us and unless anybody on here has actually expeirenced it, then they should wait and give it a chance.

Comment

• Ride Warrior
                                      Iron-Clad Allie
                                      • Feb 2005

The Ghost Galaxy overlay should be a highly themed steady-on blast trough the spooky cosmos. I'll likely watch the Halloween fireworks from the vantage point of another famous Disney mountain ... the Matterhorn.
                                      To Boldly Go Where No MiceChatter Has Gone Before!

Comment

• Walt Jr.
                                        It's all about Theme!
                                        • Aug 2006

I'm very excited. This is a no hassle overlay and will be very temporary.
                                        Friend walks into line of The Many Adventures of Winnie the Pooh-
                                        "Come on, Let's go see Country Bear- .......Oh."
                                        -August 1st 2010

And this elevator traverls directly to The Twilight Zone The Gift Shop!
                                        -August 2nd 2010

Comment

Get Away Today Footer

Collapse
                                        Working...
                                        X