Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

LA Times: Disney confirms Space Mountain Ghost Galaxy & new Halloween fireworks show

Collapse

Ad Widget

Collapse
This topic is closed.
X
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• News LA Times: Disney confirms Space Mountain Ghost Galaxy & new Halloween fireworks show

Disneyland unveils Halloween theme for Space Mountain, fireworks show

Photos, news, and commentary every week from Walt Disney's Magic Kingdom!

Re: LA Times: Disney confirms Space Mountain Ghost Galaxy & new Halloween fireworks s

Heeey, Oct. 8th is my birthday! I'm totally jealous, wish i could go!

Comment

Re: LA Times: Disney confirms Space Mountain Ghost Galaxy & new Halloween fireworks s

Sweet. Every Halloween keeps getting better!
      "If we cut the budget are you going to be the one standing at the exit explaining to guests why the ride they just rode is a piece of crap?" - - John Lasseter

Comment

Hmm, no Disney official quote.
        Check out my Toy Story Mania 500,000 Run.
        www.twitter.com/BCC4321

Ask me Anything.

Comment

So that means it'll be closed when I am there in September?
          Wow- getting worse and worse!

Comment

Wait so LA Times is referring to MiceAge, and MiceChat is confirming through LA Times?

Comment

Originally posted by CaliforniaAdventurer View Post
              Wait so LA Times is referring to MiceAge, and MiceChat is confirming through LA Times?
              Haha yes. LA Times reportedly confirmed through "Disney officials" though, despite there being no quotes from said officials.

This is simply confirmation of Al's report.

Photos, news, and commentary every week from Walt Disney's Magic Kingdom!

Comment

That picture looks really creepy and un Disney-like.

Comment

Do only Chinese people get to ride, or will they re shoot that poster for our park?

Comment

Originally posted by DisneyPrincess4590 View Post
                    That picture looks really creepy and un Disney-like.
                    Hong Kong people make really creepy scary movies, so I guess it bled into Disney over there.
                    Check out my Toy Story Mania 500,000 Run.
                    www.twitter.com/BCC4321

Ask me Anything.

Comment

Originally posted by CaliforniaAdventurer View Post
                      Do only Chinese people get to ride, or will they re shoot that poster for our park?
                      Hahaha.

Comment

Nice! I might actually like this overlay...if I get to see it, that is. It's not such a blatant abandonment of theme as Rockin' Space Mountain was, and there's a fighting chance I'll actually like the music. Fingers crossed for a really solid execution!

Comment

I love Jack Skellington! I'm so excited for Halloweentime this year. More excited than I was for Summer Nightastic (before all the letdowns)
                          I live and breathe for these artistic ladies...

Comment

I am also excited for Halloweentime, i just don't think that the space mountain overlay is going to be much. Still i am looking forward to that time of year and to see how they do the fireworks. plus i love the haunted mansion holiday.

Comment

Excited for the new Halloween stuff, especially the fireworks!
                              I like The Happiest Millionaire. What's wrong with that?

Comment

Ad Widget

Collapse
                              Working...
                              X