Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Time to renew your Disneyland AP? Keep your renewal letter to pay the old price!

Collapse

Ad Widget

Collapse
This topic is closed.
X
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• News Time to renew your Disneyland AP? Keep your renewal letter to pay the old price!

Pass about to expire? Did you get a renewal letter in the mail? Want to avoid paying the new ticket prices?

Just like last year, if it's almost time for you to renew for AP, then keep the letter that you get in the mail with the older prices. If you bring this letter to Guest Services for your renewal, they will give you the price listed on the letter (and not the increased price). Just got off the phone with Guest Relations at Disneyland to confirm this. They can do this for both one-time and payment plan prices.

Note that this older price is only valid if you need to renew - and is NOT valid for new passes, they must pay the current AP price.
    -Monorail Man

Re: Time to renew your Disneyland AP? Keep your renewal letter to pay the old price!

Originally posted by Monorail Man View Post
    Pass about to expire? Did you get a renewal letter in the mail? Want to avoid paying the new ticket prices?

Just like last year, if it's almost time for you to renew for AP, then keep the letter that you get in the mail with the older prices. If you bring this letter to Guest Services for your renewal, they will give you the price listed on the letter (and not the increased price). Just got off the phone with Guest Relations at Disneyland to confirm this. They can do this for both one-time and payment plan prices.

Note that this older price is only valid if you need to renew - and is NOT valid for new passes, they must pay the current AP price.
    What is considered renewing? If I buy a pass 2 or 3 weeks after my initial expiration of my current pass, is that still renewing? Or is renewing considered when you get a "new" pass when your current pass is still active and/or just expired?

Comment

Re: Time to renew your Disneyland AP? Keep your renewal letter to pay the old price!

This is nothing new. It has always been that way. You pay the renewal amount listed on the form that was mailed to you, no matter what the new increased price is.

As far as when you are no longer considered a renewal, I've heard 30 days beyond the expiration date (though I have never tested it).

But just be aware that if you renew 30 days beyond your expiration date, your new expiration date will be the same as your old one (plus one year).

Essentially, you will have lost one month (30 days).

Comment

Ad Widget

Collapse
      Working...
      X