Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

CM at Parking Booth told me I was blocked??

Collapse

Ad Widget

Collapse
This topic is closed.
X
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• [Question] CM at Parking Booth told me I was blocked??

Yesterday I headed to park at Mickey & Friends at around 3:45pm, I went to the lane furthest to the left and the CM at the booth scanned my deluxe annual pass, handed me my parking ticket and told me that I was blocked from going into Disneyland or California Adventure. I assured him I was not and he insisted that all I would be able to do was go to downtown Disney. I ended up ignoring him and just went on as usual. I hope this isn't happening to often to unknowing guests... anyone else have this problem before??

Re: CM at Parking Booth told me I was blocked??

Originally posted by erdons View Post
    Yesterday I headed to park at Mickey & Friends at around 3:45pm, I went to the lane furthest to the left and the CM at the booth scanned my deluxe annual pass, handed me my parking ticket and told me that I was blocked from going into Disneyland or California Adventure. I assured him I was not and he insisted that all I would be able to do was go to downtown Disney. I ended up ignoring him and just went on as usual. I hope this isn't happening to often to unknowing guests... anyone else have this problem before??
    Hate to tell you but he was right. All AP's were blocked today except for the Premiums. If you actually got into the park, it was a glitch.
    "The old man's gonna knock on the sky. Listen to the sound."

AP'er since 2004. Yup.....I'm one of THEM.

Comment

i have not had this problem before.. although i have experienced some inconsistencies in how they handle APholders with Parking Benefits. Sometimes they would scan the card and give me a parking printout. At other times, they would simply look for the "P" on the card and match the pictureID with the person and give our card back with no printed pass allowing us through to park.

As for the CM telling you that you were blocked out, that is definitely strange, and while this wont prove to any CM if you happen to experience it again in the future, it does help me when i'm in doubt: i put all the blockout dates in my mobile phone to give me ease of mind that when i do go, i'm sure i can.
      -plagued

Comment

Originally posted by Ortizmo2000 View Post
        Hate to tell you but he was right. All AP's were blocked today except for the Premiums. If you actually got into the park, it was a glitch.
        quite interesting.. everyone i know who has a Deluxe pass went (and got into the park) to celebrate Disneyland's 54th birthday.. though we did check in around noontime..

if it was a glitch, possibly it was fixed/enforced after a certain time?
        -plagued

Comment

possibly because of the lower attendance this year, they're more lenient?

Comment

just finding it strange that if yesterday was indeed blocked out for deluxe holders, it was never previously stated so on the deluxe blockout calendar.
            -plagued

Comment

Yesterday certainly wasn't listed as a blockout day. Maybe the CM was confused on his dates?

Comment

july 17 was not blocked for deluxe.
                and FYI, if the pass is blocked out, so is the parking

Comment

Originally posted by salasavandy View Post
                  july 17 was not blocked for deluxe.
                  Exactly what I said to him, but he assured me I was blacked out, I was just like whatever and went on my way.

Comment

oops....my bad. I read the original post too fast. Thought you were talking about today.

Yes, it would seem the CM was incorrect. You were in the clear for the 17th. I'm thinking that if you were truly blocked, the pass swipe at the gate would've caught it. Sorry, bout that.
                    "The old man's gonna knock on the sky. Listen to the sound."

AP'er since 2004. Yup.....I'm one of THEM.

Comment

Originally posted by Ortizmo2000 View Post
                      oops....my bad. I read the original post too fast. Thought you were talking about today.

Yes, it would seem the CM was incorrect. You were in the clear for the 17th. I'm thinking that if you were truly blocked, the pass swipe at the gate would've caught it. Sorry, bout that.
                      FAIL ON ME. i read your original post too fast and assumed you were talking about yesterday when you clearly said 'today.'

so i apologize as well for further adding to the confusion.
                      -plagued

Comment

Deluxes are blocked on all saturdays in the summer. But yah friday should have not been a problem.

Comment

Are you on the payment plan?

If you are not current on your payments, it will block your pass until the payments are made.

There I was somewhere West of Tomorrowland
                          Flying through the stars just like
                          Peter Pan
                          I said...Dang this looks too good to be true...

It's a nice day when you wake up in
                          Disneyland...
                          -Five For Fighting, "Disneyland"

Comment

Payed in full from day #1...

Comment

Originally posted by salasavandy View Post
                              yea.. I learned that on the 14th when I used a Summer pass day I hate paying $12
                              sigpic

Comment

Ad Widget

Collapse
                              Working...
                              X