This topic is closed.
X
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Disneyland ParkHopper Will Call Question

Has anybody bought Disneyland ParkHoppers online and used the will call option? I am curious if there is a lag time between when the order is placed, and subsequently picked up, versus "real time" ordering.
    As an example, if I place an order on Monday, can I pick up the tickets Tuesday morning, or do I have to wait 24-48 hours, or a few days?
    Anybody have any experience with this?
    Charlie :wave:
    MiceChat User #1037

Re: Disneyland ParkHopper Will Call Question

I don't think you can order tickets the very same day you're picking them up, but if you order them the day before or sooner you'll be fine. Basically, if they give you the Will Call option under "shipping" when you order them, they'll be ready.

Comment

Where do you pick up the will call tickets?
      Jeff made me famous!
      From the Mouth of the Mouse.

Comment

You pick them up at Ticket Booth 4. As you enter the esplanade from the Harbor Blvd entrance, it's the leftmost ticket booth in that side. They can actually help you at any of the ticket windows, it's just that the Will Call Only line is significantly shorter in the mornings.

Comment

You should be fine in picking them up the next day! All Aglow just did that last week! Bought on Thursday, picked up on Friday.
          Founding member of the B.A. I LOVE US!!
          FratSor Sister-Delta Mu Chi Alpha ΔΜΧΑ
          I bring the magic!!!
          "If all my friends were to jump off a bridge, I wouldn't jump with them, I'd be at the bottom to catch them"
          Originally posted by Reverend DMother
          Girl bonding is just so necessary. It's just as important as "me" time. A good girl bonding session leaves you feeling so refreshed. :love: I think of it as a NEED vs a want. There are just things that you need to talk to other women with. You may have the best relationship in the world with your husband, but there are just times you need your girlfriends. It makes for a healthier and happier you which makes everything else you do better.

Comment

Circarama,
            I purchased a 3 day park hopper Online last Thursday at about 3pm for arrival on Friday morning...Will Call is at Ticket Booth 4....had no problem whatsoever!!! Picked up ticket at 9am.....
            Just be sure to bring your confirmation email and your photo ID and credit card used...
            DannyBoy

Comment

Originally posted by Matterhorny
              Circarama,
              I purchased a 3 day park hopper Online last Thursday at about 3pm for arrival on Friday morning...Will Call is at Ticket Booth 4....had no problem whatsoever!!! Picked up ticket at 9am.....
              Just be sure to bring your confirmation email and your photo ID and credit card used...
              Cool!! Thanks for your help!
              Charlie :wave:
              MiceChat User #1037

Comment

Ad Widget

Collapse
              Working...
              X