This topic is closed.
X
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• [Question] Annual Passport

ok my Ante is married to a CM and she wants to know if she can buy an Annual Pass her herself and Kids. so if any one can help i thank you
    This is my Leko their are many like it but this one is mine. With out my Leko i am job less, with out me my Leko is not working

Re: Annual Passport

Yes she can buy an annual pass by going to Disneyland.com.

That is what you are asking right? Am I missing something?

Comment

Sure. I don't really see why not...

INTERGALACTIC WRITER FOR THE HITCHHIKER'S GUIDE TO THE GALAXY
      HOOPY FROODS:thinkingofdisney11, DisneyIzz, A113, dmtnt55, MikeSkellington, zephr, Incrediboy, JungleCruiseFan, PerformerInWaiting, MainStreetJake, The Disneylander, littleactressann, DapperJoshua, padgerfan, SS77, DisneyLove, GummiBears_Rock, fangalicious44, animekiti4christ, *disneyprincess*, monorailorange33, Colorized, iskategoofy, stevo505, mandypandy, williamtheking, CaptainEO,Atis, firebolt413, cocoa, WendyInWonderland, ICe101, itsxxdomoxxkun, esquivel

FOLLOW ME ON TWITTER!
      ASK ME ANYTHING! :: FORMSPRING.ME
      FOLLOW MY BLOG: <<LIFE, THE UNIVERSE, AND EVERYTHING>>

Comment

yah that is what she is asking but she does not know if she can because her husband works their and she is on his sign in pass
        This is my Leko their are many like it but this one is mine. With out my Leko i am job less, with out me my Leko is not working

Comment

I was literally on the phone with the AP Guest Services, you can even buy them on the phone!!!!!!

Comment

Originally posted by k_peek_2000 View Post
            I was literally on the phone with the AP Guest Services, you can even buy them on the phone!!!!!!
            i just did that today for myself that is why she asked me after i hung up

Comment

There is no reason why Disney would refuse to sell an AP to a family member of a CM. Why doesn't she ask her hubby to ask at work? Maybe he could get her something at a discount?

Comment

Disney will never refuse to take money from people. There's your answer.

Comment

DIP - that is hands down the best answer to any question here on MC. Ever!

Comment

Originally posted by SnorkletsMom View Post
                    There is no reason why Disney would refuse to sell an AP to a family member of a CM. Why doesn't she ask her hubby to ask at work? Maybe he could get her something at a discount?
                    cuz he is def and does not like to ask more ? then he has too

he said that if she does then he will get fired and he also said that is if a CM signs someone in and they buy and AP that same day their will get fired. i think is is mixing rules together but idk i dont work their yet
                    Last edited by nemo_finder; 07-20-2009, 08:24 PM.

Comment

Originally posted by DisneyIPresume View Post
                      Disney will never refuse to take money from people. There's your answer.
                      true vary true

Comment

Ad Widget

Collapse
                      Working...
                      X