This topic is closed.
X
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• [Question] Annual pass purchase

Hi, I am looking at purchasing annual passes shortly due to our dollar bieng strong and to beat the price rise in August, but we are not arriving until November. How long do you have after purchasing the pass do you have to activate it? Thanks!

Re: Annual pass purchase

365 days from the first day of use! SO if you use it on November 1st 2009 it is good either to or thru November 1st 2010
    --Leslie ~See my photos on FLICKR ~

Comment

Does anyone know what all the prices are rising to?

Comment

If you purchase your pass online, you have approximately 13 months to redeem it. I purchased a pass on December 10, 2008. The "ticket" was sent by email, which I printed at home. It said that it must be redeemed by January 4, 2010. The pass is then good for one year from first use...

Comment

You know I was tired this morning when I made my first post and didn't quite comprehend it all! Just forget my first post! :P
          --Leslie ~See my photos on FLICKR ~

Comment

Originally posted by CarlosVi7 View Post
            Does anyone know what all the prices are rising to?
            I just looked up the Disneyland Resort website, and here are the prices:

SoCAl select- $134
            SoCal-$184
            Deluxe- $269
            Premium- $389

AUTOPIA: Fan Since 1991

Comment

Originally posted by Rocker View Post
              I just looked up the Disneyland Resort website, and here are the prices:

SoCAl select- $134
              SoCal-$184
              Deluxe- $269
              Premium- $389
              I believe those are the current prices. The prices will be going up the first week of August.

Comment

Hey, does anybody know if a southern californian can buy a SoCal AP as a gift for someone who doesn't live in SoCal?? I'm moving to SoCal next month and want to buy passes for my family so we can go to DL when they visit me...Since I'm buying the passes, would I be able to buy the SoCal ones?

Comment

Ad Widget

Collapse
                Working...
                X