This topic is closed.
X
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Original Haunted Mansion Soundtrack

When I was a small lad I had the Haunted Mansion soundtrack record. This had the story and some sound effects...among other things. Does anyone know if this has ever been released on CD? Is this available at the parks?

I pulled out my old "Pirates" soundtrack record and was thinking of this. I miss it...

Re: Original Haunted Mansion Soundtrack

There was A version of the Haunted Mansion soundtrack released at the parks on CD. I don't know if it was the original, but I do remember seeing sound effects listed next to the song titles so it might have been. Whether or not it's still available, I'll leave to someone more knowlegable. I haven't seen it in a while, but with Halloween and everything, who knows. It would be at 20th Century Music if they had it.
    The King is back and he's ready to kick some tail. Do not mess with a mouse in black.

Comment

I know they have the Haunted Mansion Holiday sound track and I think I remember the regular one being there for purchase also. It is on the 50th anniversary Musical History set also, but it's not cheap to buy that set.

Comment

I doubt it has the exact same material, but there is a fantastic Haunted Mansion attraction soundtrack. I bought it on Main Street and I don't regret the purchase. It contains a twenty-minute compilation of the DL version's audio tracks, including music, narration, and sound effects, in the order they are heard in the ride. There are also tracks from WDW's version and the Tokyo version. Major portions of John Debney's lush orchestral score for Phantom Manor can be heard on the CD, too, along with unused takes for the original Mansion's audio and some 60s radio ads. All great stuff; I highly recommend the CD to any and all Mansion fans.

Comment

I think Scary Teddy is referring to the Haunted Mansion story with Ronnie (Ron) Howard, and I forget the females name. I think the story was called A Scary Night in the Haunted Mansion. Is that right Scary Teddy? It was released on cassette tape in the mid to late 90's. One side has the story, the other has sound effects. You can find originals or copies if you look on Ebay. Hope this helps!

Comment

I think this album was released in the 70's. I remember listening to it and having never been to the actual Haunted Mansion. The cover was a fold out and had pages full of artwork similar to the artwork I have seen on the board game. It told a story...which now that I think about it...having never been at the time, it could have actually been a ride through type recording. I think it was similar to the Pirates album that had sound clips from the attraction, but also went more in-depth into the actually story. It used to scare me...and as I got older...we used to play the sound effects side on Halloween to scare trick or treaters.

The Ron Howard version is starting to sound familiar...maybe that's it. I just remember there was a scary voice who told a story as well. Maybe it had both...I was young!

Comment

You wanna hear something crazy? I found an old video that was a haunted mansion special staring The Osmonds. Donny Osmond was just a little kid, It was very funny.
              St. Elizabeth, Patron Saint of Themed parks. Protect us from break downs, long lines, and used gum. Amen.

"Dance like it hurts, love like you need money, and work when people are watching" - Dogbert

Comment

Take a look at this. Is this it?

Comment

Check out http://visionsfantastic.com/main.php

Awesome site and it has what you're looking for. Just go to Disneyland, in NOS and click on HM and scroll down to the link for the audio.

Comment

Originally posted by thejoshualee
                    You wanna hear something crazy? I found an old video that was a haunted mansion special staring The Osmonds. Donny Osmond was just a little kid, It was very funny.

I totally remember this. Kert Russle(sp?) is in it too. I love when they drive down main street singing on the double decker bus.

Comment

Gemini Cricket that is it! Yes...those photos just took me back. AND...it has Ron Howard. Very cool.

Now I just need to get my hands on it!

Comment

I have this album. I purchased it many years ago, and recently copied it to CD. Send me an email, and I can get a copy to you.

Email me at lukejungers@netzero.net
                        sigpic

Comment

Ad Widget

Collapse
                        Working...
                        X