This topic is closed.
X
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• [Rumor] Toy Story: The Musical coming to DCA

For a while now, I've been hearing rumors that Disney wanted to put Toy Story: The Musical at DCA, reportedly to replace Aladdin. The latest buzz is that this will be happening as part of the ever growing DCA expansion. I don't know much more, but I've heard this from reliable sources. I have a feeling we can expect an announcement very soon.
    I'm attempting to watch and review every Disney movie ever made in my blog called The Disney Films. You can also follow me on Twitter for news on upcoming Disney films.

Re: Toy Story: The Musical coming to DCA

Nice! I love Toy Story.
    "It has that thing - the imagination, and the feeling of happy excitement - I knew when I was kid."
    - Walt Disney on Disneyland

[IMG]http://micechat.com/forums/%3Ca%20href=http://img825.imageshack.us/i/capsalute.jpg/%20target=_blank%3E

Comment

Great! more Pixarification, just what we need....NOT!

Comment

I'll miss Aladdin, but this will be a nice needed change.
        Mom, remember, it's not what a person is like on the outside that counts,
        it's what they are like in their HEART!

- Wolfette

Comment

This has been rumored for quite a while.. and I give a gigantic NO.

The last thing DCA needs is another Pixar-based attraction, especially in a showcase like the Hyperion. Disney needs to ramp up the creativity and replace Aladdin with something that CAN'T be found anywhere else.

Comment

Not the best choice in a replacement. I saw this on the Disney Cruise last year and was very disappointed. And I love Toy Story! But the musical was terrible!

Comment

boooo

Comment

I would prefer to see the Cinderella Musical that sparked Cinderella III
                Known in most other circles as "HauntedOne999"

"There's a Great Big Beautiful Tomorrow!"

Disneyland CM Dec. 2005 - May 2007

Comment

Yeah, im another one to say NO!!!! OH GOD, WHY!!!! NOOOO! It isnt that hard to come up with something original, Disney! I had 3 weeks to come up with an ENTIRE musical for my theater class. We made music, lyrics, designed costumes, set design and lighting. We even took the script and blocked everything out while acting the whole thing out with 2 people. We didnt have to perform or build anything, but everything was done in 3 weeks and it was an original story and everything!

If 2 college students with no money can make an original musical that people would want to see...and i can assure you, everyone it was pitched to wanted to see it, then Disney can

SUPPORT THE CMs

sigpic
                  For me, Tomorrow is everyday...wait...what?

Comment

Originally posted by Alpoe001 View Post
                    I would prefer to see the Cinderella Musical that sparked Cinderella III
                    I agree. Cinderella 3 was great. Toy story could have some good special effects though. I am glad they are replacing Aladdin. Now I love that musical as much as the next person, but it's time to move on.
                    ):lol::blush::bow::yea::sleep::thumbup::captain::clap::geek::im theone::meet::ap::squeeze::smart::angel:dMom

Oh how I love smiles!

Comment

Don't hold your breath just yet!

Auditions for Aladdin...A Musical Spectacular begin July 27th and end on the 28th.

It states that actors will be working through October of Next year.

You can find the info at disneyauditions.com
                      Friend walks into line of The Many Adventures of Winnie the Pooh-
                      "Come on, Let's go see Country Bear- .......Oh."
                      -August 1st 2010

And this elevator traverls directly to The Twilight Zone The Gift Shop!
                      -August 2nd 2010

Comment

Originally posted by Walt Jr. View Post
                        Don't hold your breath just yet!

Auditions for Aladdin...A Musical Spectacular begin July 27th and end on the 28th.

It states that actors will be working through October of Next year.

You can find the info at disneyauditions.com
                        That's DEFINITELY good news... though Aladdin is getting a little old, it's still better than that Toy Story Musical.

Comment

didn't they have a toy story musical at disneyland, and it lasted for like 3 months in the 1990's?

I will be at DisneyWorld on April 29, 2011-May 4, 2011. If You Are Going The Same Time Message Me

Comment

I like almost everyone who has posted before me agree that it's time for something new in the Hyperion theater even though the Aladdin show is still great. It's just that, we don't need more Pixar in the park. Why not do something that has not been done before like a Mickey short but with people like take an old Silly Symphony and do that at the Hyperion. Or maybe put the Snow White play that was once in Disneyland in the Hyperion theater. Just do something that's unlike anything else in the park, which is basically all Pixar.

Comment

i hope there is no Toy Story musical at DCA. There are so many other better ideas that I would rather see.

Comment

Ad Widget

Collapse
                              Working...
                              X