X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Disney to have a strike?

Any one hear anything?

As far as I know there are no unions in current negotiations with the company. The next contract up is security in March and then DCA and DTD stores in Sept.

Comment

Well Craft Maintence Council just finsh a 9hr day with Tom Fox and friends, And no agrements where made. The Maintenance Contract Ends March 1
      Getting Short on time!

Comment

Hopefully they'll have a strike at the Hyperion Theatre. And move in a show that is actually good.

Comment

No such luck!!

Comment

Originally posted by Socapex
            Hopefully they'll have a strike at the Hyperion Theatre. And move in a show that is actually good.
            So I take it that you don't like the Aladdin show?
            Any particular reason(s)?
            Cliff
            WDW '72, '97, '00, '02, '03 '06 '07, '08 DL '98, '05, '10 DLP '00 DCL '09

Comment

Originally posted by Socapex
              Whats wrong with Aladdin?

Comment

[ The next contract up is security in March and then DCA and DTD stores in Sept.[/QUOTE]
                After this new contract is in place raiseing a FT CM min hours to 30. And the CM above have there contract deals they will be working in a Walmart type set up, most of them will be PT and no benfits. making the working poor, poorer and disney stock higher. Just wait and see!

Comment

The strike has to do with breaking union rules over at the Aladdin show. Evidently there are strict rules about overacting.
                  "As usual he's taken over the coolest spot in the house"- Father re: Orville 1963

[FONT=Arial Narrow]

Comment

Originally posted by Cousin Orville
                    The strike has to do with breaking union rules over at the Aladdin show. Evidently there are strict rules about overacting.
                    My post was merely a pun on the word "strike."
                    Here are the two definitions of the word "strike"that I was juxtaposing to convey humor:
                    To remove (theatrical properties, a set, or technical equipment) from a stage.

To undertake a strike against (an employer).

Comment

Get Away Today Footer

Collapse
                    Working...
                    X