Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Are they still giving 20% Off Coupons for Annual Pass Renewal?

Collapse

Ad Widget

Collapse
This topic is closed.
X
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• [Question] Are they still giving 20% Off Coupons for Annual Pass Renewal?

I'm trying to decide whether to buy the Costco Deluxe Annual Pass voucher that comes with a $50 giftcard or to just renew my pass through the mail before it expires and get the $20 discount and 20% off coupon to use for Christmas shopping.

Are they still sending out 20% off coupons to those who renew before their passes expire? I remember one year it wasn't offered, but we got one last year.

Thanks!
    Tokyo Disney on 2 Weeks' Notice: A Photo-Packed Account of 17 Days in Japan! * All My Other Disney Trip Reports * Tweeting all things Disney @lurkyloo

Re: Are they still giving 20% Off Coupons for Annual Pass Renewal?

We got some with our kids' renewals a few months back...

Comment

We renewed our passes a couple weeks ago and we received the $20 discount and 20% off coupon.

Comment

This is great info - thank you!

If I may tag on another question, do you remember the restrictions on the coupon? As I recall you can't use it at the Jewel of Orleans shop or for fine art, but I'm wondering if Robert Olszewski miniatures are also excluded.

Thanks!
        Tokyo Disney on 2 Weeks' Notice: A Photo-Packed Account of 17 Days in Japan! * All My Other Disney Trip Reports * Tweeting all things Disney @lurkyloo

Comment

Ad Widget

Collapse
        Working...
        X