Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Is Aladdin gone from DCA after Labor Day?

Collapse

Ad Widget

Collapse
This topic is closed.
X
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• [Question] Is Aladdin gone from DCA after Labor Day?

Hi all,

I was just looking at the park schedule for September and noticed that the last day they are currently showing for Aladdin is Labor Day.

Is the show going away?!? I was planning on going to see it on September 17th (the schedule isn't shown for that day yet), but now I'm afraid it won't be there.

Re: Is Aladdin gone from DCA after Labor Day?

I wouldn't take disneyland.com's schedule as gospel. But Aladdin usually plays four days a week. Currently it plays Thursday, Friday, Saturday, and Sunday. I don't remember when they switched but before that it played Friday, Saturday, Sunday, and Monday.

The schedule shows it playing on Monday, September 7. That makes it five days in a row. So that may be the week they shift from the Thursday through Sunday schedule to the Friday through Monday schedule. If that's the case then you're going to miss it. September 17th is a Thursday. But, of course, this is just guesswork. When they fill in the schedule you'll know for sure.

Comment

plus i hear they just had auditions for singing on Tuesday and dancing on Wednesday (yesterday) for the Aladdin show.. would they have auditions this late if they're planning to do away with it in a month?
      -plagued

Comment

Originally posted by plagued View Post
        plus i hear they just had auditions for singing on Tuesday and dancing on Wednesday (yesterday) for the Aladdin show.. would they have auditions this late if they're planning to do away with it in a month?
        If somebody quit and they need to fill a role, then yes.
        I'm attempting to watch and review every Disney movie ever made in my blog called The Disney Films. You can also follow me on Twitter for news on upcoming Disney films.

Comment

Well if I remember right from last year. After Labor day the cast of Aladdin usely takes time off for they can get new singers and dancers if this is true they well be back in late Oct. to early Nov.

Comment

Ad Widget

Collapse
          Working...
          X