This topic is closed.
X
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• [Question] Space Mountain Ghostly Galaxy

I noticed on another site that the SM overlay is taking a lot longer than the HMH overlay. Anyone know why?
    Last edited by penguinsoda; 07-31-2009, 10:49 PM.

Re: Space Mountain Ghostly Galaxy

Well, I'm no expert, but common sense dictates that since it will be the first time doing a Halloween overlay to SM, it just might take a little longer than the one for the HM that they have done for numerous years now.

But I could be mistaken...

Comment

Because they have never done the Ghostly Galaxy overlay on SM before. Anytime you do a new overlay for the first time it will take longer to set up. They've got HMH down to a science since they've done it many times before. I read somewhere that if they do the SM overly again next year, it should take no more than two weeks to set up instead of the several weeks its taking this time.

Help me get more security in Pingvinivlle! Click here!

Originally posted by AGhostFromThePast
      all you need to know about the mommy stick is.. out of all the bad things that could happen to you... it's right between wetting yourself and death.

Comment

They've progressively been doing the HMH makeover, faster and faster each year. It's no surprise that the it would take a lot longer this time than the next.

Comment

Ad Widget

Collapse
        Working...
        X