Announcement

Collapse

MiceChat Rules

A list of MiceChat's rules can be found at the top of the Disneyland forum.
See more
See less

Haunted Mansion: Actual Ghosts?

Collapse

Header Ad

Collapse
This topic is closed.
X
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Re: Haunted Mansion: Actual Ghosts?

Originally posted by ♥disney.princess♥ View Post
    disney actually has a special vacuum for ashes so people dont breathe them in.

Do they really? That's crazy!

Comment

Looks like me and ghostbuster626 need to grab our proton packs and heat
      em up. We're ready to believe you.

Comment

Originally posted by disneyfan07 View Post
        I do have a question..... if there are actual ghosts living in(or visiting) the haunted mansion, do they have to pay for park admission?
        I would figure they all have annual passes.

Comment

Originally posted by JFSebastian View Post
          Do they really? That's crazy!
          It's not that crazy. It's expensive, yes, and it annoys them, but it's what makes Disney so great, that they take pride in keeping everything clean and healthy.

Originally posted by JungleCruiseFan View Post
          haha xD :ap:

Comment

Originally posted by JungleCruiseFan View Post

since they are ghosts, dont you mean eternal passes?

Comment

Originally posted by disneyfan07 View Post
              since they are ghosts, dont you mean eternal passes?
              Haha, if not, the lines at the ticket booth would get crazy when the 999 ghosts' passes expire every year!

Comment

I think there is a happy energy that lives in Disneyland.

But that's as far as my belief goes. All this about young boys in HM is sort of just played-up rumor.

Comment

Why everything is a rumor at Disneyland and here on MiceChat too.

Walt Disney's Original Magic Kingdom!
                  Save
                  Sav

Comment

Originally posted by Goover View Post
                    I think there is a happy energy that lives in Disneyland.

But that's as far as my belief goes. All this about young boys in HM is sort of just played-up rumor.
                    Yeah, I believe in ghosts, but I think this is a rumor because not one person has mentioned that people not only dump ashes in haunted mansion, they also do it in iasw. Part of the big refurb last year was to install cameras, and clean the waters. So why dont people mention ghosts in iasw as well? Just because haunted mansion has fake ghosts, people have to make up stuff about real ghosts. I mean, if I were a ghost, I'd love to live at DL, but I doubt these ghosts are just staying on HM and Star Tours. And if people say because their ashes were dumped on HM, that doesnt make sense either, because Disney has the expensive machines to clean the ashes. They say its a hassle to use and they're expensive, but its part of keeping the park clean and healthy

Comment

That Star Tours pic is especially creepy. I do believe in the paranormal... I was a bit iffy initially but I've had a few undeniably strange experiences before (including a photo I myself took, but not at DL). And as old as the park is, I'd have to wager that there IS something wandering the grounds of the park. If not several spirits. But either which way, I'd think they'd be fairly happy to be eternally hanging out at Disneyland.

Comment

I am pretty much a non-believer of ghosts, but will admit I once felt something that has become quite common on the interwebs. One of the many stories I have read about DL ghosts is about some malicious cold air that stirs up in the middle of Tomorrowland. I have felt that random freezing air, but I didn't feel anything malicious from it. Like I said, I do not believe in ghosts, but I just thought it was cool (and coinceidental) that I so happen to have felt that. BTW, does anyone know why that feezing air is at Tomorrowland. I don't know if anyone else has felt it, or even knows what I am talking about since many of the other sites that have DL ghost stories never specifies where exactly at Tomorrowland this occurs, but for me it happened in between Star Tours and Astro Blasters under the People Mover track.
                        "I did do the nasty in the pasty" -Philip J. Fry

Comment

I always felt that if there were restless ghosts in Tomorrowland, it might be because of the old Disneyland Heliport that closed when the helicopter crashed carrying 15 people or whatever, way back when.

Comment

Originally posted by ♥disney.princess♥ View Post
                            It's not that crazy. It's expensive, yes, and it annoys them, but it's what makes Disney so great,
                            No, they don't have a special vacuum to vacuum up the ashes of cremated guests. That's quite the urban legend.

They have regular industrial vacuums/cleaning machines which are used on a regular basis (no more/no less than, say, Indiana Jones Adventure).

If it is suspected if human ashes are present (by witnesses to the event, security cameras, or the guests' own admittance), it is legally considered a biohazard issue, and an Anaheim/Orange County HAZMAT team is brought in and they do their cleaning process. Even they use regular industrial vacuums.

There is no special machine for the express purpose of ashes - it'd be no different than a regular vacuum to get in everywhere - as dust can get into everything, too.

that they take pride in keeping everything clean and healthy.
                            haha xD :ap:
                            You were visiting Disneyland in Anaheim, right?

Comment

Originally posted by SolCross View Post
                              I always felt that if there were restless ghosts in Tomorrowland, it might be because of the old Disneyland Heliport that closed when the helicopter crashed carrying 15 people or whatever, way back when.
                              I never knew that. When specifically did this crash occur as this is the first I have ever heard of it. That is interesting. The only deaths that I knew from Tomorrowland was the America Sings CM and the supposed high school kid that pulled his gf's blonde hair from the people mover back in the 70's.
                              "I did do the nasty in the pasty" -Philip J. Fry

Comment

Originally posted by SolCross View Post
                                <off-topic>

The crash didn't happen at Disneyland, so I don't know if it'd make sense to have the ghosts there, unless it was there last happy memory. There were two crashes, actually - one full of leaving park guests and one of arriving park guests. Each crash killed over 20 people - it'd make sense to have the departing guests' crash result in hauntings.

The leaving crash occurred over Paramount (the helicopter actually disintegrated mid-air) and the arriving crash occurred in Compton; both of these locations are in the L.A. area, far away from DL.

Comment

Unconfigured Ad Widget

Collapse
                                Working...
                                X