Announcement

Collapse

MiceChat Rules

A list of MiceChat's rules can be found at the top of the Disneyland forum.
See more
See less

Haunted Mansion: Actual Ghosts?

Collapse

Header Ad

Collapse
This topic is closed.
X
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
new posts

  • #61
    Re: Haunted Mansion: Actual Ghosts?

    Originally posted by WJNM View Post
    But they don't close it until custodial comes - everyone repeat after me: Disneyland Custodial has NOTHING to do with biohazard issues. It's Anaheim/OC Fire's HazMat team.
    I've never had to call it in, nor have I really been trained on what to do in that event, but it's good to know who I'm supposed to call. )

    Comment


    • #62
      Re: Haunted Mansion: Actual Ghosts?

      Originally posted by SolCross View Post
      I've never had to call it in, nor have I really been trained on what to do in that event, but it's good to know who I'm supposed to call. )
      You mean you guys don't go over biohazard training anymore?

      Comment


      • #63
        Re: Haunted Mansion: Actual Ghosts?

        I would walk through HM if it were a walkthru attraction. I would be very terrified if I had to go on HM all alone. I wouldn't care though if someone like my sister, or parents, or a good friend went on it with me and if there were CM's there.
        sigpic...After a YEAR I finally was able to figure out my password again! I'm baaack! Woohoo!(:
        Disney is my life <3
        Thank Walt for all he did! <3
        Future Imagineer <3
        Keep Disney the way Walt intended it!!

        Comment


        • #64




          Comment


          • #65
            Re: Haunted Mansion: Actual Ghosts?

            Originally posted by WJNM View Post
            You mean you guys don't go over biohazard training anymore?
            If they covered it, I was probably spaced out or nodding off due to having to get up "early" for training. An hour or two of reading OGs and watching crappy flash videos after having to wake up at 5 is a killer.

            Plus I don't think I really have to worry about some nut spreading ashes on any of my attractions.

            Comment


            • #66
              Re: Haunted Mansion: Actual Ghosts?

              Originally posted by SolCross View Post
              Plus I don't think I really have to worry about some nut spreading ashes on any of my attractions.
              Heyheyheyhey...what if I wanted to spread the ashes of my great aunt Diana on Star Tours because she's a Star Wars geek? Or the ashes of my uncle James on Autopia because he loves cars. I'm not a nut...I just love my family.

              Isn't it fun when someone who doesn't really know you knows where you work? (Least...I think that's where you work...or worked...all that...I totally don't feel creepy.)

              Cammie Dog: 3/27/05-6/28/09 God took you way too soon Protect your dog from heat stroke. It attacks and kills quickly.

              Comment


              • #67
                Re: Haunted Mansion: Actual Ghosts?

                Originally posted by Dreamer20k View Post
                Heyheyheyhey...what if I wanted to spread the ashes of my great aunt Diana on Star Tours because she's a Star Wars geek? Or the ashes of my uncle James on Autopia because he loves cars. I'm not a nut...I just love my family.

                Isn't it fun when someone who doesn't really know you knows where you work? (Least...I think that's where you work...or worked...all that...I totally don't feel creepy.)
                Well we KIND OF know each other, indirectly.

                And I wouldn't even know where they would throw the ashes on Star Tours. The droid rooms maybe? That's where I would do it.

                Comment


                • #68
                  Re: Haunted Mansion: Actual Ghosts?

                  I never attributed that cold spot I felt to a draft or anything else. I just felt what I felt and it got cold enough for me to stop in my tracks. I never felt anything though other than it being cold. I got no vibe, or feeling from it, just cold, but I guess that would be the closest to a ghostly experience I have ever had at Disneyland, or anywhere for that matter.
                  "I did do the nasty in the pasty" -Philip J. Fry

                  Comment


                  • #69
                    Re: Haunted Mansion: Actual Ghosts?

                    Wow hearing all these stories is giving me chills. A few weeks ago the wife and I basically closed down The Haunted Mansion. It was 11:58pm when we boarded the elevator and about 12:01am when we sat in our Doombuggy. We were the only two on the ride at the time. It was a very creepy feeling knowing that we were the only two people riding in the ride and I was hoping (Well maybe not hoping, but a part of me wanted to see something) someone would make themselves known..but nothing happened. Still it was a very creepy ride through and it was a lot of fun.
                    Last edited by Zorro825; 08-04-2009, 02:52 PM.
                    Out of the NIGHT....
                    When the full moon is BRIGHT!!
                    Comes a horseman known as ZORRO!!!
                    ---------------------------------------

                    Comment


                    • #70
                      Re: Haunted Mansion: Actual Ghosts?

                      Originally posted by SolCross View Post
                      Well we KIND OF know each other, indirectly.

                      And I wouldn't even know where they would throw the ashes on Star Tours. The droid rooms maybe? That's where I would do it.
                      Well we have met...sorta...I don't think "HEY, YOU SCARE HER" counts as an introduction, really.

                      That seems to be the only place where it would be able to work...but that would be a pretty odd place...but hey, who are we to disrespect the final resting places of the dead?

                      Cammie Dog: 3/27/05-6/28/09 God took you way too soon Protect your dog from heat stroke. It attacks and kills quickly.

                      Comment


                      • #71
                        Re: Haunted Mansion: Actual Ghosts?

                        Originally posted by MadHatter45 View Post
                        So, I have done some reading about the Haunted Mansion, and numerous sources claim that there are actual ghosts on the ride. Apparently, some people have spread ashes on the ride as well.
                        1. I'm not really into the paranormal, and I haven't seen any "real" ghosts on the ride, but what about you?
                        2. What have you heard about the Haunted Mansion actually being "haunted"?
                        3. Have you seen anything?
                        1. Me neither; I have not seen any "real" ghosts.
                        2. Nothing I could actually believe.
                        3. No. Not ever, anywhere. I do have a pretty good imagination as most people do, and I am willing to believe in the power of people's imaginations. There is plenty of evidence that imagination exists. I was hanging with Michael Jackson in a recent dream. Details are sparse, though. For example, I cannot say what era of Michael it was.

                        Comment


                        • #72
                          Re: Haunted Mansion: Actual Ghosts?

                          I just want to say a few words here. Those who know me know I speak the truth. I have had numerous personal experiences happen to me my time working the Mansion. I'm not going into specifics but I have been pushed, heard my name called, something tugging on my jacket, and hearing voices while walking the attraction at night. hauntings don't always happen because of something terrific happening there but can be something simple as ashes being dumped or even tied to a piece of furniture. All the pieces of furniture in the Mansion aren't fabricated but actually antiques.

                          I have also had numerous unexplained experiences in other places in the park such as Matterhorn, Roger Rabbit, Alice in Wonderland, and Pinocchio.

                          Being into paranormal investigating I know alot of the signs of possible hauntings. As for saying that the attractions are haunted is something I can't say. My personal experiences will push me to believe in the possibility but unless Disney would actually let me (and a few CM friends of mine who would kill to start DPS (Disney Paranormal Society). Investigate these places and capture proof that these things are actually happening...then I can't say soemthing is actually haunted or not.
                          PirateMunkee

                          Visit My Horror Designs Store!!!

                          Comment


                          • #73
                            Re: Haunted Mansion: Actual Ghosts?

                            Originally posted by matterhornlove31 View Post
                            I am pretty much a non-believer of ghosts, but will admit I once felt something that has become quite common on the interwebs. One of the many stories I have read about DL ghosts is about some malicious cold air that stirs up in the middle of Tomorrowland. I have felt that random freezing air, but I didn't feel anything malicious from it. Like I said, I do not believe in ghosts, but I just thought it was cool (and coinceidental) that I so happen to have felt that. BTW, does anyone know why that feezing air is at Tomorrowland. I don't know if anyone else has felt it, or even knows what I am talking about since many of the other sites that have DL ghost stories never specifies where exactly at Tomorrowland this occurs, but for me it happened in between Star Tours and Astro Blasters under the People Mover track.
                            It's called air conditioned air being funneled out of the Buzz and Star Tours show buildings. You get the same effect on super hot days and you walk by an open shop. You can be quite a few yards away from the shop and still get hit by a blast of super cold air.
                            PirateMunkee

                            Visit My Horror Designs Store!!!

                            Comment


                            • #74
                              Re: Haunted Mansion: Actual Ghosts?

                              Originally posted by SolCross View Post
                              I doubt they would e-stop the attraction just for that. They would probably cycle out the guests they already have in the attraction, and then close until custodial comes.
                              This is what exactly happens. Stop loading guests and cycle out the attraction.
                              PirateMunkee

                              Visit My Horror Designs Store!!!

                              Comment


                              • #75
                                Re: Haunted Mansion: Actual Ghosts?

                                Originally posted by PirateMunkee View Post
                                I just want to say a few words here. Those who know me know I speak the truth. I have had numerous personal experiences happen to me my time working the Mansion. I'm not going into specifics but I have been pushed, heard my name called, something tugging on my jacket, and hearing voices while walking the attraction at night. hauntings don't always happen because of something terrific happening there but can be something simple as ashes being dumped or even tied to a piece of furniture. All the pieces of furniture in the Mansion aren't fabricated but actually antiques.

                                I have also had numerous unexplained experiences in other places in the park such as Matterhorn, Roger Rabbit, Alice in Wonderland, and Pinocchio.

                                Being into paranormal investigating I know alot of the signs of possible hauntings. As for saying that the attractions are haunted is something I can't say. My personal experiences will push me to believe in the possibility but unless Disney would actually let me (and a few CM friends of mine who would kill to start DPS (Disney Paranormal Society). Investigate these places and capture proof that these things are actually happening...then I can't say soemthing is actually haunted or not.
                                Right there with ya, Pirate Munkee. My paranormal investigation group would give their eyeteeth to bring in their equipment and do some actual investigations.
                                Originally posted by migo
                                I poop with joy!
                                Best Quote...EVER!!!


                                Member of the Black Cat Owners Association #6

                                Comment

                                Unconfigured Ad Widget

                                Collapse
                                Working...
                                X