Collapse
This topic is closed.
X
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• [Rumor] Haunted Mansion: Actual Ghosts?

So, I have done some reading about the Haunted Mansion, and numerous sources claim that there are actual ghosts on the ride. Apparently, some people have spread ashes on the ride as well. I'm not really into the paranormal, and I haven't seen any "real" ghosts on the ride, but what about you? What have you heard about the Haunted Mansion actually being "haunted"? Have you seen anything?
    4th Trip To Disneyland: June 28th-June 30th!

sigpic

Re: Haunted Mansion: Actual Ghosts?

This is a pretty popular topic. Many guests and cast members have claimed to see actual ghosts in the ride. I have personally never seen anything, but there are countless people on these boards that have some pretty interesting stories and rumors about the Mansion's real ghosts.

Comment

Yes, people spread the ashes there, as well as iasw, which is a health violation or something, so Disney has expensive machines they use every day to clean up the ashes completely, so who knows if the ghosts stay there. I believe in ghosts, though, and it'd be kinda cool and freaky to see real ghosts on the ride.

Comment

Type in Haunted Mansion Disneyland on google and find all the stories! There's this one story that a few CM's have reported. They will be in the second elevator all by themselves and riding back up to get people then the music will start playing automatically but it will be playing backwards! They will then hear something very unusual. CM's can also track when and if the audio was played (or something like that) and everytime they look to see if they audio was played during that time the screen says it was never played!
        There's also another story that when they were building the HM a guy heard music playing within the walls (I think it was in the seance room). He could not make the music go away and he figured a radio was accidently put in there by construction workers who were listening to music. They looked and there was no radio in the wall so they decided to put a speaker by the wall where the sound was coming out to make the sound unnoticeable. Apparently, you can still hear music to this day from that wall.
        Also, numerous families have put the ashes of their loved ones in the HM. Maybe there are more than 999 happy haunts...
        There's a lot of fun, wacky, and scary stories. You should search them.
        sigpic...After a YEAR I finally was able to figure out my password again! I'm baaack! Woohoo!(:
        Disney is my life <3
        Thank Walt for all he did! <3
        Future Imagineer <3
        Keep Disney the way Walt intended it!!

Comment

It could be possible. Who knows? We should get the ghost hunters or whatever they're called to explore the HM and see if there are actually ghosts.

Comment

Originally posted by stevo505 View Post
            It could be possible. Who knows? We should get the ghost hunters or whatever they're called to explore the HM and see if there are actually ghosts.
            Hahahaha. That would be funny!
            Even if there were real ghosts in the HM, would you be able to tell them apart from the fake ghosts in HM?
            I can hear it already "Ooooh mommy! Look! There's Auntie!" "Um no dear. Thats not a real one! I believe Auntie is the one sitting on the chandalier."
            Wow....I sound crazy. Haha
            sigpic...After a YEAR I finally was able to figure out my password again! I'm baaack! Woohoo!(:
            Disney is my life <3
            Future Imagineer <3

Comment

There are some great stories from doombuggies here: DoomBuggies > Explore the history and marvel at the mystery of Disney's Haunted Mansion attractions!

Personally, I have an open mind to this sort of stuff, I'm not convinced one way or the other, but it seems entirely possible that ghosts do exist. I mean, after all, aren't those real ghosts in the ballroom?

Comment

A lot of attractions claim to have "ghosts" in them. Star Tours has the infamous "ghost" who sits in Cabin 2.

Note: I did not take this picture, but it's legit. For whatever reason, the image of this "kid" is burned into the Cabin 2 monitor in Tower. It can get really creepy if you look at it too much (in Tower, not this picture itself).

Haunted Mansion, Space Mountain, Matterhorn, Autopia, Big Thunder, Splash Mountain, they all have been said to have ghosts for various reasons. But a lot of these places are old and have their creaks, or they're exposed to unusual weather that might make it seem like someone is talking or moving around.

Although I won't deny the possibility that there could be ghosts enjoying the park at night. I don't blame them, I would too.

Comment

Originally posted by SolCross View Post
                  A lot of attractions claim to have "ghosts" in them. Star Tours has the infamous "ghost" who sits in Cabin 2.

Note: I did not take this picture, but it's legit. For whatever reason, the image of this "kid" is burned into the Cabin 2 monitor in Tower. It can get really creepy if you look at it too much (in Tower, not this picture itself).

Haunted Mansion, Space Mountain, Matterhorn, Autopia, Big Thunder, Splash Mountain, they all have been said to have ghosts for various reasons. But a lot of these places are old and have their creaks, or they're exposed to unusual weather that might make it seem like someone is talking or moving around.

Although I won't deny the possibility that there could be ghosts enjoying the park at night. I don't blame them, I would too.
                  What' the Star Tour ghost story??!
                  Disney is my life <3
                  Future Imagineer <3

Comment

Oh wow. The pic just randomly popped up just now from out of nowhere. looks freaky! kind of looks like a VMK person...haha
                    Disney is my life <3
                    Future Imagineer <3

Comment

Haunted Disneyland?
                      I found this link. I don't really believe in ghosts and all that but it is freaky
                      Disney is my life <3
                      Future Imagineer <3

Comment

I don't even think there's a story behind it. He's just there for the trip to Endor, even though he's looking at the camera the entire time.

Comment

That picture is really freaky!

Comment

I don't even think there's a story behind it. He's just there for the trip to Endor, even though he's looking at the camera the entire time.
                            That pic is really starting to scare me!!!!!
                            I think it has something to do with the teen that was crushed by the PeopleMover. idk. freeeeeaky
                            Disney is my life <3
                            Future Imagineer <3

Comment

I didn't notice it at first, but now I do. That is freaky stuff!
                              4th Trip To Disneyland: June 28th-June 30th!

sigpic

Comment

Ad Widget

Collapse
                              Working...
                              X