Announcement

Collapse

Your Assistance Please

We need your help to battle spammers and also to keep our community user friendly.
PLEASE BE KIND TO OTHERS - Refrain from personal attacks. Avoid politics and harsh language whenever possible. If someone is violating our simple rules, DO NOT confront them, simply report the post.
STOP SPAMMERS - Report the post. DO NOT respond to them.

2017 is a year of renewal for us, we have lots of exciting changes on the way for you, but we don't have time to deal with trolls and spammers. If you find yourself suspended and need to plead your case, you will need to do so after your suspension. We are happy to address your concerns if you made a simple mistake. However, please note that those with a history of bad behavior and pushing our rules to the limit will not be given the courtesy of a reply.

MiceChat offers a number of ways for you to communicate and get involved. We offer Facebook Groups and Pages, Twitter, Instagram and Pinterest accounts. We have a front page filled with amazing content. We offer weekly meetups in the parks. Meets and events all over the world. Podcasts and videos. And we continue to maintain forums for your posting convenience. But with all those options, we can't be everywhere all the time. We need YOUR help. Please don't poke the trolls. Report posts and leave reputation. We'll do our best to keep the forums clean and active, but we can't do so without your help.

Thank you for your support folks, it's going to be a really fantastic year in the MiceChat world.
See more
See less

Is there a special ticket price for special needs..

Collapse

Ad Widget

Collapse
This topic is closed.
X
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• [Question] Is there a special ticket price for special needs..

I didn't know if by chance there is a special ticket for special needs or the handicap...

I have a daughter who is 2 1/2 but is about the same level as a 9 month old.. doesn't walk or talk and has a lot of sensory issuses ...with all of that she just goes and hangs out in the stroller cause a ride of any kind or show ...would push her over the edge...

So would they still have us pay full price for a ticket when she is unable to really take part in anything..

Thanks for any info....
    sigpic

Re: Is there a special ticket price for special needs..

well you wouldnt need a ticket anyway because shes under 3. but no, there arent special ticket prices

Comment

If your child is under three they get in free, but no, there is no pro-rated ticket based on special needs... sorry.

Edit... Beat me to it! ^^^
      WELCOME ABOARD
      THE DISNEYLAND MONORAIL SYSTEM!

Comment

thanks yeah i am thinking about come nov when she is 3 ... we were setting up or AP budget... didn't know if we would need 4 or 3 thanks again
        sigpic

Comment

I work with autistic children and they do have a special program where depending on the disability, there is a discount. I'm not sure of the exact discount, but I know that it has to be a pretty severe disability. We used to take the kids at the group home that I worked at who had severe autism and mental retardation. They provided us with a lot of special benefits for the kids. They have similar programs at Legoland, SeaWorld, and the San Diego Zoo. In some cases, an adult or guardian gets the free or discounted rate in order to allow the child with special needs experience the park.

But as the others said, if she's only 2, there is no need to worry about! But you should definitely go to City Hall and ask what services they can provide for you to make her trip the best possible! Have fun!

Comment

Remembered the name of the program...Community Involvement Program. Last I read was they could get in for $19.00.

Comment

Thanks for the info krpink...
              sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by krpink View Post
                Remembered the name of the program...Community Involvement Program. Last I read was they could get in for $19.00.
                Wow. I had no idea that existed! Great info! I did a Google search and found this info on it.

(This links to a PDF file)

http://www.nlacrc.org/pdfs/InfoSheet08.pdf

The link is a file from 2008. Looks like it was for a specific time period. But you might be able to call the information number and see if they have another date planned or other information.

Help me get more security in Pingvinivlle! Click here!

Originally posted by AGhostFromThePast
                all you need to know about the mommy stick is.. out of all the bad things that could happen to you... it's right between wetting yourself and death.

Comment

Community Involvement Program tickets are available on specific days during a specific time of year, and not at the box office. You request them in advance, and as far as I know most people do it through a group. So if you're a member of a special needs-related group they would probably know more about it. Last year it was around February, so I imagine it won't happen again until next February or so. Definitely not in the middle of summer.

Comment

Check with your local social worker. It used to be once a quarter(every 3 months) special discount tickets were available. They were only available thru them and good for only that certain day. I believe it was a Sunday. Made the handicapped lines unbearable though.

Comment

Ad Widget

Collapse
                    Working...
                    X