This topic is closed.
X
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• [Question] Mad Tea Party Spinning Speed

Why did Disney add the speed dampers on the Mad Tea Party and will they ever remove it?
    The Original Teen Scene of MiceChat:
    fangalicious44 padgerfan monorailorange33 SS77 A113 animekiti4christ DapperJoshua Performerinwaiting MainStreetJake dmtnt55 MikeSkellington
    JungleCruiseFan Ckelef1 Incrediboy The Disneylander GummiBearsRock iskategoofy *disneyprincess* stevo505 Dragonfire Colorized DisneyLove littleactressann Kritter

Re: Mad Tea Party Spinning Speed

Lawyers!

Comment

^^^^^

Yep!

Good-bye sweet America!!!

Comment

go on it with a couple of high school or college boys, and it will feel like it used to...

stinkin lawyers ruining everyone's fun! this country is too scared of lawsuits.
        "And all I ask is a tall ship and a star to steer her by" (John Masefield)

Comment

When did they put them in?

I went on it like a few years ago with some friends and we got it going extremely fast.

Comment

I heard a rumor the purple cup is the fastest now lol Disney trying to sneak us some fun?

Comment

whats a speed damper?

Comment

I'll be sure the check out the purple cup next time

Comment

This makes me mad but at the same time it makes me want to laugh my head off! Why? Because it's silly to put speed dampers on a harmless ride like the teacups because they are afraid of lawsuits! Were they afraid someone was going to fly right of the teacups at super sonic speed or something? I mean come on! The teacups have been fine for years than Disney decides to put "speed dampers" on it? Interesting. People are stupid and will sue over the tiniest thing just so they can get money. Oh well. There's nothing we can do about that
                  sigpic...After a YEAR I finally was able to figure out my password again! I'm baaack! Woohoo!(:
                  Disney is my life <3
                  Thank Walt for all he did! <3
                  Future Imagineer <3
                  Keep Disney the way Walt intended it!!

Comment

Originally posted by LittleImagineer View Post
                    This makes me mad but at the same time it makes me want to laugh my head off! Why? Because it's silly to put speed dampers on a harmless ride like the teacups because they are afraid of lawsuits! Were they afraid someone was going to fly right of the teacups at super sonic speed or something? I mean come on! The teacups have been fine for years than Disney decides to put "speed dampers" on it? Interesting. People are stupid and will sue over the tiniest thing just so they can get money. Oh well. There's nothing we can do about that
                    The funny thing is that the TeaCups in WDW AREN'T dampened. They all seem to spin as fast as the Disneyland ones used to. Either that or those riding in Florida are a LOT stronger than California riders.

Comment

Originally posted by bfdf55 View Post
                      Either that or those riding in Florida are a LOT stronger than California riders.

Or a LOT lighter... :lol:

Comment

I remember when they did this! I was so mad, and not like a hatter . I missed the last "fast" spin by a week. I will have to compair the purple tea cup vs the other colors, as I usually try to grab the purple tea cup since its my fave.

Comment

Originally posted by bfdf55 View Post
                          The funny thing is that the TeaCups in WDW AREN'T dampened. They all seem to spin as fast as the Disneyland ones used to. Either that or those riding in Florida are a LOT stronger than California riders.
                          Florida is not as litigious as California, maybe?

sigpic

I am Sambo, and I endorse this signature.

Comment

Originally posted by twobluestripes View Post
                            stinkin lawyers ruining everyone's fun! this country is too scared of lawsuits.
                            It's not the lawyers fault people want to get rich fast...

Comment

sorry to repeat my post, but what's a speed damper?

Comment

Ad Widget

Collapse
                              Working...
                              X