This topic is closed.
X
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• [Question] Christmas decor in Disneyland

Does disneyland sell Christmas decor all year long or only during the holiday season?

Re: Christmas decor in Disneyland

They sell it around the holiday season, and sometimes a little bit after, in early January. They usually put it out around November, most likely toward the middle or end of the month.

Comment

There is a store on Main Street which sells ornaments and other Christmas items. They had many on display for sale when we were there in May. I'm sorry I don't recall the name of the store. If I recall correctly, it is on the right side as you face the castle. Good luck!

Comment

^^^^

Yeah, it's right next to the Picture/film store at the end of Main St.

They have a limited number of ornaments and other stuff year-round.

We like walking thru there every trip "just for fun"!

Merry Christmas!

Comment

Yeah they do have ornaments, but the larger variety of holiday items is around the holiday season.

Comment

Thanks for the info. I am a bit of a Christmas nut and would love to bring home some ornaments to make one of my trees a Disney tree this year. I cant wait to see what they have available.

Comment

^^^^

Plus, you can always go online. I have seen some of the Chrsitmas stuff on sale thoughout the year.

Comment

There used to be a store in the back of New Orleans that sold Christmas items all year round. I dont remember if it is still there are not, but last time I was there I remember seeing it.
                Last edited by Explicit; 08-05-2009, 05:43 PM. Reason: Should check my spelling before I post
                DL Trips: '86, '87, '88, '89, '91, '92, '93, '94, '95, '96, '97, '98, '99, '00, '01, '02, '03, '04, '05, '06, '07, '08, '09, '10, '11, '12, '13, '14, '15...

Comment

It's still there and open... right now it may be under a brief refurbishment but that's it
                  WELCOME ABOARD
                  THE DISNEYLAND MONORAIL SYSTEM!

Comment

Ad Widget

Collapse
                  Working...
                  X