This topic is closed.
X
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• [Pictures] First picture of the newset Princess TIANA

I was just at another message board and they had a photo of the newset Princess Tiana and what they talk about.

New Disney Princess Tiana Theme Park Character Debuts

In this image provided by Disney the newest theme park character scheduled to soon debut at Disneyland Resort in Calif. and Walt Disney World Resort in Florida, Princess Tiana, makes her first public appearance Aug. 6, 2009 at the 2009 National Association of Black Journalists Convention in Tampa, Fla.
    http://www.intercot.com/discussion/a...1&d=1249663171

Her dress looks huge like Belle's in my eyes.
    Last edited by NeverNeverland; 08-07-2009, 01:27 PM. Reason: hotlinked photot removed
    To my respect from a Dodger fan.

Re: First picture of the newset Princess TIANA

THANK YOU, CAPT.!!!! You are awsome when it comes to finding characters!:thumbup:
    Originally posted by migo
    I poop with joy!
    Best Quote...EVER!!!

Member of the Black Cat Owners Association #6

Comment

Pretty dress! Can't wait to see Tiana in the parks. Yay for a new princess. Thanks for sharing the info Capt Hook's

Our revels now are ended. These our actors, As I foretold you, were all spirits and Are melted into air, into thin air: And, like the baseless fabric of this vision, The cloud-capp'd towers, the gorgeous palaces, The solemn temples, the great globe itself, Yea, all which it inherit, shall dissolve And, like this insubstantial pageant faded, Leave not a rack behind. We are such stuff As dreams are made on, and our little life Is rounded with a sleep. mycroft16 on Twitter

Comment

She looks lovely! Thanks for sharing.
        "I can stand the sight of worms,
        and look at microscopic germs,
        but technicolor pachyderms
        are really too much for me."

Comment

Her dress is like a Magnolia bloom. She's very pretty.

Comment

Way cool. Thanks for sharing that!

Comment

I though Disney would have her in her green and yellow dress but I guess not.
              To my respect from a Dodger fan.

Comment

If I recall from some artwork circulating around and about (that I wish I knew where I saw it), that is the dress that her merchendising push is being centered on. I could very well be mistaken.

Nice find, Cap!
                Stuck in Western NY, and feeling so far away from the Magic.

Comment

I wonder if Disney will try to make a 'pixie hollow' for Tiana somewhere in New Orleans Square.

Comment

Omgomgomg I can't wait. =D

But I don't want to go among MAD people!

Comment

Originally posted by WestsideCM99 View Post
                      I wonder if Disney will try to make a 'pixie hollow' for Tiana somewhere in New Orleans Square.
                      been away from micechat for awhile- but i remember when they were getting rid of the court des anges. what are they doing with this now and could it be a tiana picture "pixie hollow"?
                      “If you live to be 100, I hope I live to be 100 minus 1 day, so I never have to live without you.”

Comment

Originally posted by SwordintheStone View Post
                        been away from micechat for awhile- but i remember when they were getting rid of the court des anges. what are they doing with this now and could it be a tiana picture "pixie hollow"?
                        The Court of Angels was used as a merchandise location last holiday season, but has since returned to its peaceful and secluded state.

Comment

cute, but i hope she has more outfits...wasn't there a more green one?

Comment

Originally posted by SwordintheStone View Post
                            They're probably going to have her as a walk-around in NOS along with her show, and then later in PFF with the rest of the princesses.

Very pretty dress, but it reminds me too much of Giselle's/a wedding dress. Maybe that green and yellow would be a little better.

Comment

No offense to the girl playing Tia (am I really nicknaming her already?) but the dress makes her look a little bulky. It could be the angle of the pic or shadows or something, but the top looks like it's too big.
                              I love the dress, however, and adore that it looks like a lily pad! I can't wait for her to be out in the parks and for the Mark Twain parade

Comment

Ad Widget

Collapse
                              Working...
                              X