Announcement

Collapse
1 of 2 < >

MiceChat Rules

A list of MiceChat's rules can be found at the top of the Disneyland forum.
2 of 2 < >

Ad Blockers

Please do not use ad blocking software when visiting MiceChat. It costs money to keep MiceChat online, and ad revenue offsets this. Thank you.
See more
See less

gay an lesbian mice chatters

Collapse

Ad Widget

Collapse
This topic is closed.
X
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• gay an lesbian mice chatters

Hello all....

I know OSG has been slacking....bad OSG!!! Well I hear that Gay days were a success...I hope everyone had alot of fun. I was working both days and saw a few of you!!
    Well I was thinking boys and girls..perhaps its time for another meet up. I am afraid I did not plan one in September for seversal personal reasons. If any of you remeber from the last meet up I was having some residential issues. I just want to thank everyone that day.. you special people helped me wake up and walk into my new life...which I did the very next day!!!

SO..now that Gay Days are over..I was thinking perhaps some recovery time and a meet up sometime over the holiday season..when the holiday parade starts and its cold enough to snuggle..that should make the Matterhorny even more fun...Any input on a good Sunday to do this on?:blush:
    Well Secluded, I see all!!!

Disney Paranormal Society

Re: gay an lesbian mice chatters

Hmm... Sundays are problematic for me but I'll try. Sounds like fun!

I guess you've got the housing situation fixed?
    I pledge allegiance to the Earth, one planet, many gods, and to the universe in which she spins.

Comment

Ad Widget

Collapse
    Working...
    X