This topic is closed.
X
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• [Question] 2055

What do you think disneyland will do for their 100 anniversary? Any new lands?
    "If you live to be a hundred, I want to live to be a hundred minus one day, so I never have to live without you." -Winnie the Pooh

Re: 2055

Originally posted by DisneyLove View Post
    What do you think disneyland will do for their 100 anniversary? Any new lands?
    I think most of us will be lucky to be ALIVE!
    Stuck in Western NY, and feeling so far away from the Magic.

Comment

By that time I'll be 63. They may possibly bring in a new land. They will probably have a lot to do with recreating the opening day, for example showing the footage of Walt's speech.
      But other then that, I really don't know
      Visiting Disneyland for the first time: December 2010

"The Greatest Place on Earth"

Comment

by then they can recreate the opening day ceremony via hologram.

Comment

Who knows?
          I wanna know what they are doing for their 60th!!!
          ):lol::blush::bow::yea::sleep::thumbup::captain::clap::geek::im theone::meet::ap::squeeze::smart::angel:dMom

Oh how I love smiles!

Comment

Maybe have a second level to Disneyland that floats via magnets installed deep beneath Disneyland's surface?

Comment

ill be 62, so imagine

I will be at DisneyWorld on April 29, 2011-May 4, 2011. If You Are Going The Same Time Message Me

Comment

it sucks that as time gets older we do but disney will always be there! is there disneyland in heaven???

But it doesnt matter the world comes to an end in 2012 anyway....sorry Carsland.
                "I love Mickey Mouse more than any woman I have ever known."-Walt Disney

Hope I was helpful!

Comment

Originally posted by disneyNEWdad View Post
                  it sucks that as time gets older we do but disney will always be there! is there disneyland in heaven???

But it doesnt matter the world comes to an end in 2012 anyway....sorry Carsland.
                  i agree with the whole 2012 thing lol plus i have to say disneyland is like heaven on earth lol

Comment

There gonna have a Year of Two Million Dreams Promotion.
                    "Walt Disney World may have more than Disneyland, but Disneyland has quality, and quality triumphs over quantity" -DL_CRAZE

Comment

I know for a fact Disneyland is still gonna be alive and kickin' for it's 100th and who knows what wonders and magic await us until then!

The real question here, is where am I gonna park my flying car???

Comment

Originally posted by Sir Didymus View Post
                        I know for a fact Disneyland is still gonna be alive and kickin' for it's 100th and who knows what wonders and magic await us until then!

The real question here, is where am I gonna park my flying car???
                        Duh! the hovering parking garage! The real question is how far the teleport pads will be from the main gates!
                        "I love Mickey Mouse more than any woman I have ever known."-Walt Disney

Hope I was helpful!

Comment

As long as I live over 70 then I'll be happy to be there. I will look forward for seeing Walt's dedication in a hologram.

Comment

I wonder how the cloned dragon will behave between Fantasmic performances and which unlucky little brat will get to feed it daily.

Comment

I'll only be 67 so I'll be able to visit the 3rd gate.

Comment

Ad Widget

Collapse
                              Working...
                              X