Announcement

Collapse
1 of 2 < >

MiceChat Rules

A list of MiceChat's rules can be found at the top of the Disneyland forum.
2 of 2 < >

Ad Blockers

Please do not use ad blocking software when visiting MiceChat. It costs money to keep MiceChat online, and ad revenue offsets this. Thank you.
See more
See less

Haunted Mansion, CarsLand, and the Meet

Collapse

Ad Widget

Collapse
This topic is closed.
X
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• [Pictures] Haunted Mansion, CarsLand, and the Meet

This isn't going to be a normal trip report, just a bunch of pics that I took from the Haunted Mansion event. I heard that there was going to be an event that was happening that celebrated the 40th anniversary of one of the most beloved attractions at Disneyland: The Haunted Mansion.

I had planned to be there at around 9:00 for the special event, but due to some duties I had to take care of, I wasn't able to get to the event around 10:10 A.M. By the time I got there, the line was already extending towards the Photoshop pickup at the end of Main Street. While wating in line, I ran into Mary Read and mcow1, as well as...

...Brad! He was waiting in line also for the event. Smart Guy to get in.

While waiting, I took some pics of the scenery around Main Street.

"What is my future going to be?"

"I went into this shop, and they have one rule: you break it, you bought it."

'

"Where are the Brothers?"

A special homage to the Haunted Mansion...

PEZZ with the Mickey ears on top of his hat

Unfortunately, I finally gave up about an hour and fifteen into the event. Oh, well. The line drove me insane anyway, and I felt that maybe I will come back for an item.

Anyway, I went on a few rides before it was time for the meet. Anyway, some pics from the meet

Rixter wants YOU!! To buy him a cupcake.

MonstersGoBoo! likes to smile...darn her, smile!

MickeyMousePal would like to have a word with you...

Deeogee's mom always has to have an umbrella.

Micechat gets the seal of approval from Pirate_tim!

DisneyIPresume does not approve of having his picture taken for the 1000th time.

A blurry photo of Fishbulb

Lunch at the meet was at the Plaza Inn, the usual occasion. Anyway, Fishbulb got into a game of duck duck goose with Pirate_Tim.

Dustysage wanted to hide behind MMP's hat- he doesn't want to be seen by my face.

I'll have more pics in a little while...

AUTOPIA: Fan Since 1991

Ad Widget

Collapse
Working...
X