This topic is closed.
X
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• News No more free stroller rentals with Chase Disney Visa Card

Yesterday we were informed when we went to get a stroller that Chase will no longer be offering free stroller rentals when you use a Chase Disney Visa Card as of 8/12/2009. Previously you could get up to two free strollers with the card, now the new offer is 50% off ($6 instead of $12 currently)

Re: No more free stroller rentals with Chase Disney Visa Card

I am not surprised. It is probably on there points program though. Have you checked the updated points rewards yet?

I will be at DisneyWorld on April 29, 2011-May 4, 2011. If You Are Going The Same Time Message Me

Comment

Not only that, there is also a change for when you use you Disney Visa in a store. Before you got a 10% discount if you purchased $50 or more and flashed the card (you didn't have to use it). Now if you want the discount, you MUST use the Disney Visa.

Comment

More ways to suck money from us, eh? I can understand why they need to though.

Comment

As long as they don't take away the Free picture of the Meet And Greet @ DCA
          I WANT DL 2 BE MY PERMANENT HOME!
          1 DAY...EVEN IF I BECOME A TEACHER...I WOULD LIKE TO WORK AT DL & HOPEFULLY BE ONE OF THE CHARACTERS TO PERFORM DURING FANTASMIC!

Comment

I assume this is a change coming with the introduction of a Disney Chase Visa Debit Card. They probably anticipate a lot of guests doing that (instead of a credit card) so the strollers may be far more impacted with little profit unless they have guests pay.

There I was somewhere West of Tomorrowland
            Flying through the stars just like
            Peter Pan
            I said...Dang this looks too good to be true...

It's a nice day when you wake up in
            Disneyland...
            -Five For Fighting, "Disneyland"

Comment

Originally posted by monicaduy View Post
              As long as they don't take away the Free picture of the Meet And Greet @ DCA
              They do that I cancel my card

Comment

Son of a.........

I just got a card a couple months back and was looking forward to free strollers on our next trip next month! Grrrrr.......

Comment

I bought a little camera case for 10 dollars from the little photo booth by IASW and received a 10% discount when I used my Disney Visa--don't know what happened to the 50 dollar rule, but I didn't complain.

Comment

Guess I gotta buy a better stroller now. I loved the free rentals!!!

Comment

Just cause Chase got all "famous" and rich and bought out WaMu? that sucks

Comment

Multiple official Disney websites, at this very moment, still say you get free stroller rentals.

How are they going to argue with a guest who pulls up their current website on their iPhone and says "the policy is free strollers".

Comment

Ad Widget

Collapse
                        Working...
                        X