Announcement

Collapse
1 of 2 < >

Ad Blockers

Please do not use ad blocking software when visiting MiceChat. It costs money to keep MiceChat online, and ad revenue offsets this. Thank you.
2 of 2 < >

Registration Policy

In order to eliminate SPAM, all new users must verify their email. Once the email address is verified, we make sure your IP address is not a VPN, proxy, or tor exit node. If you have tried to register and it was not approved, please send an email to administrator@micechat.com. We will try to resolve the issue and then you can try again. Thank you.
See more
See less

World of Color Fountain Test

Collapse

Ad Widget

Collapse
This topic is closed.
X
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Re: World of Color Fountain Test

Originally posted by disneyNEWdad View Post
    ^what did you want a mini preview of the actual show lol.
    haha thatd be awesome xD

Comment

Awesome!! Thanks for sharing all the videos with us! That water shoots hiiigh!
      sigpic...After a YEAR I finally was able to figure out my password again! I'm baaack! Woohoo!(:
      Disney is my life <3
      Thank Walt for all he did! <3
      Future Imagineer <3
      Keep Disney the way Walt intended it!!

Comment

^^And by the looks of it, that's not even the full height they can shoot. 200ft is higher than Mickey's Fun Wheel.

Our revels now are ended. These our actors, As I foretold you, were all spirits and Are melted into air, into thin air: And, like the baseless fabric of this vision, The cloud-capp'd towers, the gorgeous palaces, The solemn temples, the great globe itself, Yea, all which it inherit, shall dissolve And, like this insubstantial pageant faded, Leave not a rack behind. We are such stuff As dreams are made on, and our little life Is rounded with a sleep. mycroft16 on Twitter

Comment

It's funny how they keep all the ride lights on for the workers. No one's at the park, but I guess it makes it more fun for them to see everything lit up and purdy.

It takes a while for these things to reach their full height. I don't blame it considering the immense height it has to go, but it will be interesting how they incorporate these into the show since there can't be any fast action scenes for the tall fountains. Fantasmic's fountains can shoot out really quickly and rapid-fire and it serves the show very well. I hope the technology doesn't interfere with the show and force compromises in the storyline.

Comment

Ad Widget

Collapse
          Working...
          X