This topic is closed.
X
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Stupidity at its finest...

I was at Disneyland yesterday, and upon leaving frontierland, I stumbled upon this example of teenage genuis...

I took the picture a bit late, but she was actually standing on the little peg RIGHT ON THE WATER! A cast member walked by, saw the girl and said nothing...

I wanted her to fall into that nasty, duck-poo filled water so bad... I would have taken hundreds of pictures too... Why do teenagers do such dumb things? And even stranger... Why didn't the CM say anything?!!?
    Last edited by Soulquarian; 10-04-2005, 06:17 PM.

Re: Stupidity at its finest...

That's nothing, around the Big Thunder exit, a woman dropped her souvenir cup over into the water by the waterfall and she was almost at the point of falling in when it just barely escaped her reach and she gave up. I was hoping that she fell in so the coi would eat her. :evil:
    ~Ah, the wonderful sight of the fabled Apocalypse. Now appearing in Disney's Toontown!~

Comment

The CM probably didn't saw anything because the kid may have ******.

Comment

Oh God.

She wins at life.
        Well, light travels from the sun. Then, bounces off of our planet, and back into our eyes so we can perceive color. My body can intercept that light and dance around on it!

-- robotarmada.net --

Comment

We've all probably done something stupid like that when we were young.
          sigpic

This has been a Filmways presentation dahling.

Comment

That cm is the one that I'm more concerned with. They could have handled it in two seconds!
            Goin around the world...and back to Disneyland!

Comment

Wrong or wright, she has officially touched DL property most of us here never have or will!

Comment

Pssst...nobody gives a damn about regulations anymore. People are lazy and stupid on average.

It's just life. But don't worry, karma gets us all

Comment

Originally posted by Soulquarian

I wanted her to fall into that nasty, duck-poo filled water so bad... I would have taken hundreds of pictures too... Why do teenagers do such dumb things? And even stranger... Why didn't the CM say anything?!!?

The cast member was probably young and only worked for Disneyland because they needed money. All teenagers do dumb things. Just like adults and children. When everyone hits their teen years their maturity is developing. Basically, Teens just like to hang out and have fun.

Comment

I don't think that was the smartest idea...but ......

Comment

If I was a CM, I probably would have let her fall in. She would have learned a lesson that day...

Comment

Who doesn't love a good swim in the dark water with the duck poo and the vomit and Disney magic?

Comment

You should have saw her standing on the ledge, I almost dropped my camera!

Comment

I would have accidently pushed her... just kidding. )
                            Well, light travels from the sun. Then, bounces off of our planet, and back into our eyes so we can perceive color. My body can intercept that light and dance around on it!

-- robotarmada.net --

Comment

I've watched a father encourage his son to climb on the other side of one of those large craggy rocks at Triton's Garden so he could get a picture. Climbing on those wet and slipper rocks was beyond dangerous.

But oh well, what can you do?

Comment

Ad Widget

Collapse
                              Working...
                              X