Announcement

Collapse

MiceChat Rules

A list of MiceChat's rules can be found at the top of the Disneyland forum.
See more
See less

New Attraction To Open Up In Disneyland At Location The Winnie The Pooh Ride!

Collapse

Header Ad

Collapse
This topic is closed.
X
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
new posts

  • [Rumor] New Attraction To Open Up In Disneyland At Location The Winnie The Pooh Ride!

    Just Got Some Information From A Uncle Who Works At Disney.
    He said that The Many Adventures of Winnie The Pooh Ride in Critter Country is Likely to be re-modeled after the new Disney Animated Film, Winnie The Pooh, which was announced on June 1, 2009.
    Now he didn't give me to many details, like if the re-model will happen at all Disney Parks, but he did say that if it were to happen, it wouldn't open up till 2012 or 2013.
    He also said that it's not guaranteed that it will happen. He gave it a 40% chance of happening, 60% chance of it not happening at all.
    He also said that another plan is instead of re-doing the whole ride to be based after the movie, there would just be a scene based on the movie.
    When I find out more information, i will give it to you as soon as possible.
    180
    Close It.
    40.56%
    73
    Re-Model It After The New Movie.
    27.22%
    49
    Add A New Scene Based On The Movie.
    10.00%
    18
    Keep It The Same.
    22.22%
    40
    Last edited by EaglesFreak1; 08-13-2009, 04:22 PM. Reason: needed to take out classic

    I will be at DisneyWorld on April 29, 2011-May 4, 2011. If You Are Going The Same Time Message Me

  • #2
    Re: New Attraction To Open Up In Disneyland At Location The Winnie The Pooh Ride!

    If the can make the ride just as good as it is now then Im all for it,
    Happy Halloween!!!

    Comment


    • #3
      Re: New Attraction To Open Up In Disneyland At Location The Winnie The Pooh Ride!

      I wouldn't mind if they remodled it. I just hope hey wouldn't take it out.

      Comment


      • #4
        Re: New Attraction To Open Up In Disneyland At Location The Winnie The Pooh Ride!

        Originally posted by EaglesFreak1 View Post
        ... the new Disney Animated Classic Film, Winnie The Pooh, which was announced on June 1, 2009...
        I'm a little confused here, and a Google didn't deconfuserate me.

        Are you saying there's a new Pooh film coming out, or that this remodel will be based on the classic Pooh movie.

        (Because a new movie can't be a classic)
        Disney FAQ#275: What is DCA?
        DCA stands for Disney Construction Area. All the Cast Members are themed with hard hats and steel toed boots.

        Comment


        • #5
          Re: New Attraction To Open Up In Disneyland At Location The Winnie The Pooh Ride!

          Originally posted by monotonehell View Post
          (Because a new movie can't be a classic)
          Anywhere except at Disney, where movies that aren't even out yet are "Classics."


          "With the acquisition of Marvel and now of Lucasfilm,
          Disney may have finally found the grail. You don't need
          imagination or art. All you need is a brand."

          - Neil Gabler

          "I didn't know the story of baby Jesus could be any better,
          until Thor told it to me."
          -
          Young girl at Disneyland's 2017 Candlelight Ceremony

          Comment


          • #6
            Re: New Attraction To Open Up In Disneyland At Location The Winnie The Pooh Ride!

            I'll believe it when I see it.

            And I won't be holding my breath... :lol:

            Comment


            • #7
              Re: New Attraction To Open Up In Disneyland At Location The Winnie The Pooh Ride!

              Originally posted by JerrodDRagon View Post
              If the can make the ride just as good as it is now then Im all for it,
              Given the complete lack of creative effort displayed on the original design I think just about anything (including tearing it down) would be an improvement.
              "Happiness is a Low Water Level"

              sigpic

              "Creating magical memories and making Managers cry since 1955!"

              Comment


              • #8
                Re: New Attraction To Open Up In Disneyland At Location The Winnie The Pooh Ride!

                I say give it another chance, and refurbish it to reflect the awesome movie that's coming.

                Comment


                • #9
                  Re: New Attraction To Open Up In Disneyland At Location The Winnie The Pooh Ride!

                  i said it befor ill say it again.. polish pooh its still pooh, actually i shouldnt complain as much as i do there is a small victory within the pooh ride as it stands...they arent dressed as those detectives from my friends pooh and tigger.....
                  "Alright you primative screwheads listen up.."BRUCE CAMPBELL

                  Comment


                  • #10
                    Re: New Attraction To Open Up In Disneyland At Location The Winnie The Pooh Ride!

                    Originally posted by techskip View Post
                    Given the complete lack of creative effort displayed on the original design I think just about anything (including tearing it down) would be an improvement.
                    Bingo!
                    Crazy Works For Me!

                    Comment


                    • #11
                      Re: New Attraction To Open Up In Disneyland At Location The Winnie The Pooh Ride!

                      Isn't the new film supposed to be hand drawn and more like the originals and none of this terrible CGI Pooh junk that's on Playhouse Disney (Disney Channel) right now??

                      Comment


                      • #12
                        Re: New Attraction To Open Up In Disneyland At Location The Winnie The Pooh Ride!

                        I think that it needs a significant update in the environmental theming inside the attraction. It bugs me that I can see rafters, air ducts, etc. all over the place and if there were a larger canopy of trees, black felt ceilings, etc. then it would make the ride seem more complete. There are definately areas where more story elements could be added however I don't think that it would mesh well with the current setup and some scenes will probably need to be taken out. I hate how the environmental elements of Splash Mountain were done so well and then after I get off that ride and ride Pooh it looks like a second-class ride in comparison. Maybe I should ride Pooh and Splash after from now on.

                        Comment


                        • #13
                          Re: New Attraction To Open Up In Disneyland At Location The Winnie The Pooh Ride!

                          Originally posted by stitchrulz View Post
                          Isn't the new film supposed to be hand drawn and more like the originals and none of this terrible CGI Pooh junk that's on Playhouse Disney (Disney Channel) right now??
                          Yep. And even better, it has John Lasseter.

                          Comment


                          • #14
                            Re: New Attraction To Open Up In Disneyland At Location The Winnie The Pooh Ride!

                            ^ Good!!!!

                            Comment


                            • #15
                              Re: New Attraction To Open Up In Disneyland At Location The Winnie The Pooh Ride!

                              I say take it out and bring in an updated version of Country Bear
                              DL Trips: '86, '87, '88, '89, '91, '92, '93, '94, '95, '96, '97, '98, '99, '00, '01, '02, '03, '04, '05, '06, '07, '08, '09, '10, '11, '12, '13, '14, '15...

                              Comment

                              Unconfigured Ad Widget

                              Collapse
                              Working...
                              X